Ok I don't get why the USA have a thing against Julian Assange - Educate me please

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 313194, Mar 2, 2020.

1. DMBFFF

DMBFFF Banned

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

3. Varmint

Varmint Member

We don't have a problem here with Asange. Those who have someething to hide are a different story and they'll do anything to prevent him from exposing their secrets and, if they can't prevent him from doing so, they'll go after him pretending he's the criminal instead of them. And so here we are.

4. Varmint

Varmint Member

Oh, LAWD!! LAWD, YES!!! I wish I'd thought of that! You, 6-eyed shaman, are an absolute genius!

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  5. lode

lode Banned

J'Accuse!

[​IMG]

DMBFFF likes this.
  6. DMBFFF

DMBFFF Banned

I didn't ask you to and I hope I didn't imply.

I spent a lot of time there, +95% of it discussing politics and posting video links—as I'm doing here. I got a history and lot of threads there, some I'll create here, but I'm essentially still in my first week in posting here—matter of time I suppose. I posted a similar thread in MusicBanter— Music Banter - View Profile: DMBFFF my 6 threads there Music Banter - Search Results —I'm not expecting you to join it either—but they removed it: the members there are cool as are most of the mods, but their bosses can be prudish. So I posted it in Literotica, and it turned out well. People comment about my long posts—these are forums, not Twitter—and I link to it for a laugh or attempt thereof.

I hope you aren't bothered by the av thing either. There was a long time member there who until he was banned a day or two ago used a cool pic of Pepe. He wasn't pro-Trump as much as anti-anti-Trump. I was going to mention it to onceburned, but decided against, and it's now moot.

Cheers.

7. DMBFFF

DMBFFF Banned

nice work! :D