ok freaking gosh its hot in here

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mrsmorrison27, Jun 30, 2006.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

well, i think thats possible. though a sauna is just dry heat, dehydates you

2. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

It's going to cool down nice here this evening. Supposed to be around 57. Fantastic sleeping weather. It was in the lower 80's earlier today with very low humidity (I hate humidity, I get all wheezy and I can't breathe right. Stupid seasonal asthma crap.).

Anyway, this here is perfect weather!

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, its been real nice here. took derek down to the beach today...sat in the shade and looked out at the water

4. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Awww, I'll bet he loved that. My kids are all excited because tomorrow we're going over my sister-in-law's for swimming and a cook out. That's all they've been talking about since last week when she called and invited us over, how much they can't wait to go swimming.

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Well if your gonna turn 16, I think I would put in my request for a roomy car or van that has AC, CD, DVD with monitor so you could move out into it in the driveway and stay cool.