Oh Ya! Score!!!!

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by WeeDMaN, May 18, 2004.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Well my friend who looks like the nicest and most bahaved girl around, DEALS POT! and shes getting mushrooms tommorrow. I gotta round up 15-20 bucks Im looking to get 3-4 grams cuz I heard they where good. Plus theres always Vitamin C and Orange juice.

2. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I think that vitamin-C thing might be an urban legend. I've heard people say take it to increase the trip, yet I've heard others say take it to lessen the trip. I think it's most likely just a placebo effect.

3. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Yeah, not to ruin you're placebo, but I heard the same. LoL, this reminds me of a time when I rushed home to get some oarnge juice before some doses kicked in, but didn't exactly make it on time. There were my friends sitting in the liveing room, one smileing awkwardly, the other two stareing dead ahead at the floor, and me somehow haveing a conversation with my mom, even though I wasn't exactly listening. Somehow in the confusion of remembering to say yeah and nod my head every time she paused, I had microwaved the oarnge juice. Of course, that really was nothing for what was to come later that night. At one point we vicuosly tore apart the plastic bag the doses(Sugar cubes) had come in and ate it. LoL.

The good 'ole days...

4. JamminOTR

JamminOTR Member

Yeah Id definately have to agree on the Vitamin C bit as an urban legend. I doesed out one time and had to have eaten 10, 15 vitamin C pills and it didn't make the trip any stronger/more colorful/more insane/watever. All it did was taste like funny little discus oranges. Hav fun though brother, be safe!

5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Im sure the Vitamin C thing works, cuz I took 4 grams of this guys mushrooms, had a stoned feeling, No visuals, and my legs felt weak and tingely. But they next time I bought 4g off him I ate them, took 2 Vitamin C pills and drank a lil bit of water. Then I had a stoned effect,walls breathing,uncontrollable laughter,lost ability to concentrate,Swirls on the walls,clown face on wall,faces on my ceiling walls and computer screen. Plus I was looking at some snow and the texture dissapeared and came back. Next I took 7g from his, had a stoned effect and saw mist in the air. Thats about it.

6. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Those don't sound like very good shrooms.

7. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Those don't sound like very good shrooms at all. I'd try to find a hookup with better shrooms than that if I were you.

8. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

Weedman....keep In Mind That All Mushrooms Have Different Effects.....i Am Sure The Reason You Got Different Buzzes Off Of Them Is Because They Were All A Different Species....not The Vitamin C

9. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

naw same. He had a batch of em.

10. madboy139

madboy139 Member

vitamin c does nothing.

11. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

That actually made me laugh out loud, haha.

I can't wait to try shrooms.

12. daymuse

daymuse Member

You don't take it to intensify the trip. You take it to help repair the damage you've done to yourself while tripping.

13. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ah, I c. Oh ya Marley-Sunshine, BOB MARLEY RUULES!
    lol
    I bought a 3 CD set of his for 11 bucks at future shop. Best damn 11 bucks I ever spent, Whenever Im really blazed Ill listen to him.

14. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Keep on jammin'. :)

15. Psilodelix

Psilodelix Member

Of the many boxes of shrooms i've bought in amsterdam I was frequently told to "take some vitamen c and sugar if it got too intense to handle". Now, I don't believe that there was any real science too that they just tell this to newbies because when they start flippin out, the placebo affect calms them down.

-PsDX