Oh weed why do you make me so horny?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by BBC.ONLY, Jan 15, 2018.

?

Has weed helped you step out of your sexual comfort zone

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Weed does make me horny. Even when I'm alone for hours on end. Sometimes at the worse possible time. I can manage it with self control and still think with a clear head. My wife knows and she likes to stir the pot after I smoke. Not that I'm complaining. Orgasms are amazingly better. It does lower my ambitions a lot.

~Zen~ likes this.
  2. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

I too have a medical card. I am looking for strains that will do the same for me. My dispensory does not have names like that. It may have similar qualities to others that they sell. Does the packaging have the specs IE cbd vs thc and the various other chemicals that come into play.

~Zen~ likes this.
  3. Matt_K

Matt_K Newbie

Gets me horny, especially after a few drinks. Just a chill when smkong by itself still good!!
    Although I'm sitting here, naked and wanking... This thread just motivated me to go and have a Boner Bong. :):p

~Zen~ likes this.
  4. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

My wife is the opposite. Two hits and she's got her legs open lol. We both started using pot late in life (she was 56, I was 60) and I think she's trying to make up for lost time.

~Zen~ likes this.
  5. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Weed no but noise on the other hand makes my inhibitions go out the window lol

6. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Noise?

7. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

Depends but usually takes about an hour of good sexing when I am.

8. Coz the Shroom

Coz the Shroom Members

I had to respond "no" after reading your post. Had to think about it. Weed is great for enhancing sex, but it isn't like GHB which gave me the sex equivalent of the munchies and actually made everything sexual I thought , whatever wandered into my mind. Speed I always thought was a weak buzz with more negatives than positives, but it made me think and want to do very dirty things-- with a limp dick because that is what speed does. Yeah the only thing that I liked about speed was how horny it made me... useless and ultimately self defeating because the shit was also a boner killer at a 97% rate. The two or three times I could get a boner on speed it was wicked fun! My wife and I concieved a child on adderol and Phenibut, which is similar to GHB for sex.
    I was addicted to GHB, but never to speed.
    The addictive drugs I took had a very powerful aphrodisiac effect. GHB delays orgasm without effecting a man's erection. So you can fuck a long time and come really hard! But these days I really love the effect weed has because it isn't forced. I would say weed makes the sexual experience more intense and immersive... but not like poppers! Wow, that shit focuses your entire reality on your genitalia as you orgzum they old JIZZ.
    Weed certainly makes sex more comfortable.
    But it was speed (impotently) and G or Phenibut that took me off into the wild blue balled yonder and made shit out of my normal comfort zone VERY alluring.
    But weed is good for personal bonding and good conversation and that can make you and your partner get more out of sex acts because it ads a level of intimacy.
    so at this stage in my life, I'd rather use weed for sex than those other things.
    Good question. Makes you think.

Toker likes this.
  9. HelloWisconsin

HelloWisconsin Members

[REDACTED]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
    Toker likes this.