Oh So High

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by lovelypeace, Feb 5, 2009.

1. lovelypeace

lovelypeace Member

I got so high the other night i started freaking out. I was overwhelmed with paranoia, guilt, and worry. Is this normal?:confused: I was with some friends and it totally embarassed me. i got emotional and everything. has anything like this happened to anyone else??

2. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

it's normal. marijuana is partly a hallucinogen, and set and setting do matter. next time just smoke in a really relaxed environment, it will be fine

3. lovelypeace

lovelypeace Member

okay, and you're obama pic is awesome. they were playing some crazy music. i think it affected my high negatively. still embarassing though. i don't want to be a pansy who can't handle it.

4. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

That happened to me once, it was this electric music and all the lights were out and I just started fuckin walkin around going "I'm not liking this". Try some nice music.

5. FareakinOut

FareakinOut Member

lol i remember the good ol' days of smoking and freaking out.

Enjoy it while you can.

6. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

thanks, and yea I sometimes get really uncomfortable while high, because I always think in images more, and some music brings in really bad imagery :eek:

7. Treath

Treath Member

You have to tell yourself in those kind of highs that everything is ok and listen to some relaxing music. It happens.
    It could be also that you smoked a lot more than you usually do.

8. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

i know what your talking about. like i've been high a few times and just sat there envisioning pain and it sucked.