Oh man. Happy Sunburst.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Sunburst, May 14, 2004.

1. SunFree

SunFree Member

So who are you in love with?

2. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Mui? I love a girl from school. But she moved away when her dad died. :(

3. Orsino

Orsino Member

lol.. I do agree with you there, though it isn't always a pain in the ass. My right buttcheek is pretty sore right now. I always slip on the rug going down the entryway to my room. There's like this little side hall since I live in a back wing on this house and one side goes to the main part and one side goes to my room... and I always slip on the rug in between since we have tile floors that go from that hall to my room and my room has hardwood so basically, I run back, hit the rug, and slide right into my desk which is in front of my door. Wow.. I am getting wayyyyyyyy off topic.. LMAO.. hahaha.... anywho, yes, love is a pain in the ass... hmm... not really, more joy than pain, worth it - depending on the person.... I don't get people who are scared of commiting.

4. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

Aww!! Go you!! Love is a happy feeling !! :)

~ Sapphire

5. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

ha, Orisno that cracked me up.... i walk into walls lots... maybe i should go to sleep.... before 3 am..

oh man.. thats shitty Chris.. did you keep contact with her?

it depends you know... Love it hurts when shes away cause i miss her so much, but when were together.. its all great.. everything.. yeah..

6. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Well, her bro's my bro's best friend, so we have their number, but I've always been way to shy to talk to her. :(

7. sila

sila Member

Love is the greatest power on earth. Those of you who truely love will already know this.

8. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

man, yeah it is the greatest power on earth.. more than that more than the universe or anything everywhere whereever... Love is ... there is no word. Love is more than a feeling, more than a word.. Love is.. Love

Chris.., man you should talk to her, cause if you dont, i swear youll regret it for the rest of your life...

9. Marlyn

Marlyn Member

I suppose it would be nice to be loved in that special way, however i wouldnt kno.

10. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

11. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

aww this is a cute thread... are you in love with someone and that's why you bumped it?