oh IM wasted, lets fuck in the lawn!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by madcrappie, May 27, 2004.

1. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

haha funnies thing happened last night, while I was at work. a few of us stayed a bit later, drinking some beers and whatnot. We were pretty wasted at the time, because we were playing horseshoes with tongs..... and then we noticed a guy and a girl walking down the sidewalk on our side of the street. The guy was giving the chick a piggyback ride, and they were so wasted, they just fell down in the grass. The girl still layed there, and the guy crawled on top of her and they started to make out. Bear in mind that this is one of the busiest streets in my town (still good traffic at 1 am). The four of us that were there (3 of us guys and one girl) were watching them make out and we wondered how far they were going to take it, because they looked like they were three sheets to the wind.

Then they started to dry hump each other, and we thought they couldnt take it any farther on one of the busiest streets in town where cops frequently drive by. Well, they proved us wrong, he started to take her pants off, but she seemed hesitant at first, so she pulled them back up. And then they looked over in our direction, because I think a couple of us were getting too loud, but either they didnt see us peeking out of the blind covered windows, or else they were too drunk to care. Anyways, they kept going, and he took her pants off, and she spread her legs open and they fucked each other right on the lawn.

Funny thing is, my best friend amanda was timing the whole thing, and he ended up busting his nut only 4 and 1/2 minutes in to it. She seemed like she wanted more, so she got on top and rode him for about a minute or so (bare ass shining right at us), until she got frustrated. She put her pants back on, and he zipped up his fly. I guess a couple of the guys that were watchin felt like they owed them something for our peep show, so they gave them both a shot of tequila, and they went on their way. It was quite a night. And I probably wont see anything like that again.

2. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

cool. i wanna do that.

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I know it sounds like the most romantic place to bump uglies.... in front of a steakhouse on a busy highway, having four people watching the whole thing through the blinds. They had to be wasted.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It would have been a good moment to have a camcorder.

5. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Hey, where do you live? I'm so moving there.

6. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Sounds like a classy couple.

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

amanda was going to take a picture with her picture-phone.... because we thought no one would believe us.

I live in a town thats pretty liberal, its a town in kansas that is often compared to berkley calif, and austin texas. William S Burroughs lived here for quite some time. Still, you really dont see that type of show out on the street. LOL

8. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

Oh crap, I didn't realize anyone was watching us!!! ;)

9. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

that was you????!!!!

lol

10. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

yeah, something about that traffic just turns me on when I'm 3 sheets to the wind...mmm hmmm... I'll be more careful next time! lol

11. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Sounds like you see Women as just a piece of ass!

12. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

who hasnt had sex on a random patch of grass? lol .. (actually, i know many people who have.. they were also drunk)

13. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

ummm those people in your sig??

btw, thanx wizard drew for rekindling my fond memories of last year passed.....

I wish we still drank at work and played horseshoes with a pair of tongs....... those were the days

14. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

I haven't.

And I bet she felt a LOT of self-respect the following morning.

15. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

no not the people in my sig. lol. thats from the 60s.. and i'm only 19. .. i meant friends my age.

16. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you didnt get my tongue in cheek, joke, but thats okay.

17. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Whats goin on...[​IMG]

Madcrappie, where do you work? That sounds like a kickass job.

18. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

You could go back to school. :D

19. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I work at a steakhouse..... that happened when we stayed late at night, drinking...... but we cant do that anymore..... there has been a management change, and things like that would not be allowed to happen as in the past..... so I doubt if I would see something like that again at work

20. hiro

hiro pursue it

The best orgasm of my life was in the grass, both butt ass naked. Man, best orgasm ever.