oh i forgot !

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Moon Water, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Moon Water

Moon Water Rena

yesterday i heard that there has been several robberies in my area. One involved a gun and another machetties. :eek: dude how fucking scary is that. and when i say in my area, Tamarindo is small these things happened like on my block and the next over.

whats worse the police here dont give a shit about it. They are worthless here.

2. spooner

spooner is done.

yeah. there used to be gangs of 12 year olds that ran around metrotown mall... they'd beat the shit out of people, rob them. they cut one guy with a machete.

3. Moon Water

Moon Water Rena

it just pisses me off that the police dont do anything. they almost seem to be on the criminals side here. and when you do get these guys into jail they let them back out again with in a small time period

4. spooner

spooner is done.

ahh thats a different matter. first, cops don't choose punishments, the judicial system does.

second, the idea of forcible containment is a pretty terrible idea anyway.

and third, convictions of this type (petty robbery) are usually based on eye witness testimony. i've seen estimates that up to ten percent of people convicted on ewt are actually innocent.

so dunno.

i hate cops for completely different reasons.

5. Moon Water

Moon Water Rena

haha well if you have witnesses they dont care they say we want a picture of the guys stealing the stuff and then if you have that we might got check it out if you pay us 20 bucks

6. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Get a shotgun.

7. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

Get the army on your side.

oh wait, costa rica doesnt have an army :p

8. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I want to visit costa rica