oh god this hurts so bad

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Yaz, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Yaz

Yaz Member

he did ask me to leave him. i told him to shut up and stop being stupid

2. wally m

wally m 14

Alanon is a support group that will help you deal with the hopelessness and frustration of living with a addicted person. There is also Alateen for the younger group. You really should look into it but please don't give up on it after the first meeting. you need to find a group of people you can relate too

3. Yaz

Yaz Member

thanks im gonna look for one near me.

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Go to iamshaman.com and tell him to order kratom 15x extract instead of buying more bags. This is an all natural, completley safe leaf extract that has much of the same activity with the brain as opiates do, however much less intense and impossible to overdose on due to the bulk. Tell him and he should eat 2 grams every four hours and drink milk to help prevent nausea. This is an amazing way to quit opiates naturally by taking the pain away from withdrawl, no respiratory damage, no liver damage, and no chance of overdose. After a month or two when he is clean, taper of the kratom. I promise it works if he wants to try.Trust me, dont tell him to go on methadone, it's worse.

God Bless +

5. rastapasta

rastapasta Member

yaz its ok to still be his friend while he's using, but i really wouldnt date him unless he's clean, that way you can look at the situation with open eyes.

6. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

I don't know the situation so I can't exactly judge, but typically I tell people to stay away from heroin addicts, or any drug addict for that matter, they just hurt themselves and those around them.

7. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Sorry to hear that: (

Are there clinics that he cant leave from til he's cured?
    Aint that the best way to treat him?
    Good luck.

I'm laid back about most drugs , but heroine dealers , I'd want to throw away the key with.The only problem is , so many of them are hooked too: (

8. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

there is no such thing as a "relapse" when it comes to addiction.. he WAS clean,,he CHOSE to start using again..
    he will continue to use till HE CHOOSES to quit again..

NOTHING you can do will change those facts..

as a former addict i can honestly say if your boyfriend was strung out,then got clean and then CHOSE to get strung out again,,hes a complete fucking idiot and isnt worth the effort you seem willing to put forth to save a relationship that he CHOSE heroin over..

a junkie is a junkie is a junkie..

9. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

but most people have addictions to some level or other.
    Work , sex ,money , unfaithfulness , drink , gambling ,internet , being an ignorant cxxt , even Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Maybe leave him to it , maybe support him.
    But the drug causes a disease.He needs treatment .. and his dealer murdering..

10. hippiehillbilly

true,most people have addictions but everyone has free will.

people choose the life they live. he chose to start using again knowing the consequences,knowing the pain it would cause others around him,he chose the high over his loved ones..

11. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

my dear, you should have taken his advice.

12. Yaz

Yaz Member

is it expensive? we dont have a whole lot of money.

13. rastapasta

rastapasta Member

get used to that. im sure everytime you scrape together $20 itll be gone quick.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think insurance will usually cover it if you have it. otherwise, rastapasta's right. get used to him robbing the shit out of every cent you earn.

15. hippiehillbilly

you would have more if your boyfriend wasnt a junkie.. just a observation..:rolleyes:

16. Yaz

Yaz Member

he doesnt steal from people. he's never stolen from me and i have never given him money. please don't assume my b/f is like every other one of u low life junkies out there. whenever he gets shit now it is from his sister. she buys it and shares it with him.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well i was going to mention that he is maybe not so far gone at this point that he still can be helped as long as he stays away from his sister. but since i'm just a thieving low life junkie anyway, i'll just say that you are clearly so desperate for some cock that you refuse to accept the truth and will continue to allow him to ruin your life until you either get addicted with him or just die a miserable middle aged widow.

18. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

So how do you think you will feel when that day comes...

You will talk to him and he will not respond. You will yell at him but he will not hear you.

You best get CPR trained little girl. You will be needing that. You will frantically feel for a pulse...there is none.

What will you do? How is it going to feel?:confused:

The fact is if you learn CPR right now you might actually save his worthless ass once.

But here is the thing. You will not be able to save his sorry ass the second time....he is a dead man- walk away.

19. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

20. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

You guys need to stop beating a dead horse.

It's not like you're doing it for the little girl anyways. [​IMG]