Oh Gawd !!! I Can't F'ing Believe It !!!

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by ~Sam~, May 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Cosmic Traveler

While looking over all the new user options... I clicked on "User CP" up in the lefthand corner of the pages....

It was there that I found an option not available to us before; The Ignore List. Now, Finally!!! I have the aide that I have needed to ignore a very aggravating personality. It's True! That person's posts and replies don't even appear on my veiwing screen... What a fucking blessing.

Thank You, Skip... Thank You.

Sam

Never Get Into a Battle of Wits with an Unarmed Person.

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

WELL GOOD FER FUCKIN YOU!!!!:p NOT THAT YA CAN SEE THIS IM SURE,,...:D

SEEE,, THATS THE THING ABOUT IGNORE,, SPECIALLY WHEN ITS IN A LONG CONVERSATION,, YOULL WIND UP NOT HAVIN A CLUE ABOUT HALF OF WHAT IS SAID,,..

BUT HEY,, WEAK PEOPLE NEED A WAY TO COPE IN SOCIETY,, EVEN IF IT IS JUST A INTERNET SOCIETY..:rolleyes:

3. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

That's good, I guess, there are a couple people I would like to ignore because of their racial attitudes...on the other hand, if I do that, I won't be able to tell them how asinine their ideas are, lol!

4. mimosa

mimosa Banned

YOU TWO!!! It may not be my place, and I don't really know what went on before (I know I'm probably missing a lot but I have to say something), but I think you two are 2 very special people that would be the best of friends if....whatever. Are you the best of friends already, and this is just cyber sparring? I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.

Did you ever think that maybe in a past life you two have some connection, and it's coming out here? Love you both....hope I'm not out of line.

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

hippiehillbilly chill out man
    your all like WOAH!!!
    and you should be like woah
    ...what ever that means?

6. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

They ARE a lot alike, and I love them both, so I refuse to get into the middle of it, but although it feels to me like Sam would like to be friends, you know how stubborn a billy goat can be. Sam loves goats, and HHB IS a goat, but they just seem like oil and water. Whatever, like I said, they are both my friends, so I won't get into all that.

7. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

Hey, HHB, I like your new sig picture. Cute.

8. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Cosmic Traveler

mimosa, I understand that a lot of folks Don't know what happened between the young man who calls himself a hillbilly and I. (That's funny because I didn't think hillbillies were born in Bangkok, Thailand. I remarked to hhb once that behind his facade of being an "uneducated hillbilly", he was really a very intelligent person. He replied: "SHUSSSSSH !!1 DON'T LET IT GET AROUND, IT'S MY LITTLE SECRET,,." And seeing as he was maybe 2 years old when we older free thinkers Buried the effigy of the Hippy in San Fransico, I can't see where he can call himself a hippy. Free Thinkers is what we Originals prefer, because the label Hippy was a Media inspired word that sold papers.) But it's not my place to say what and what-not one can call themselves... but what I've said about the Label is the truth of it.

I am only one person in a long line of people that he has set out to chase away from the forums or get banned because of his ill-considered provocations. Let's see... I've been coming around here since July of 2002 and I remember quite a few. But that's neither here nor there.

This all started 2 winters ago when a few of us Old Hippies were writing a story together here on this forum. This was an open thread and ALL were invited to join in and have some fun... We did. That is until the young man in question wrote one paragraph in said story... AND, because we didn't fall all over him and praise him for his Wonderful paragraph, he got pissy, edited-out his contribution, and posted a truly pathetic picture of himself giving all of us older folks the finger. Dig It... None of us who were participating in the story ever made mention of the quality of anyone else's continuation of that story. We were having a truly good time with it until he ruined it for everyone and the story line ended. I think that we "empowered" him by ending the story, and he has been on a self-righteious rampage ever since.

Then, there is his tendency to Troll and upset folks. He has made himself "persona non grata" in a couple of other Forums for just this reason. Only thing was that when you gave him a well considered answer to his diatribe, he never responded to you.

About the same night as his posting the picture of him giving us the finger, and it was in the middle of the night, he put a post in asking us older folks for advice for the trouble he was having with his son. I replied that I didn't have any children but that I was a 'handful' for my parents. That my parents called in a Priest who told them; "You can put a roof over their heads and food in their mouths, but you can't make your children into what you want them to be." ... hhb went off on us, and I called him a "little shit". Which he was. No one knew of it, because the following morning that post was deleted by him.

When I came back as Xe, I noticed a post in Random Thoughts called; "hhb is a spy". I agreed with the post and said so, because I truly believed then, and believe now, that he can't stand to see anyone else having fun. He has to be the center of attention or nothing. Being as tenatious as he, I couldn't help myself... I just had to poke him with a sharp stick. Well... I see and understand, how this causes others who read our pot-shots at one another to feel, and I tried through PM and on the open forum to straighten the situation out. That was a BIG NFW, so I now choose to ignore the little man. I call him that because I'm a tall woman, and I have 19 years on him. If he's over 6 feet tall, then I'll take it back. BTW, we lost a valuable Modrator because of this on-going argument.

This tirade over me coming back is only something that I purposely gave him to play with... just to see how long he would display his unequalled, self-righteousness. And also, I really believe that he dislikes his parents, and we older folks are the same age as his parents, so he has transferred his parental dislike to us.

There were a lot of little things inbetween, but I think I've given you the reasons why this whole thing started.

From now on, it will be one sided because I refuse to participate in his "Little" Games any longer. And I will continue to silently thank Skip for giving me the much appreciated option of the "Ignore List". I can now come to the Old Hippies Forum with a sense of Peace again, not a sense of forboding.

END OF STORY

Sam

9. hippiehillbilly

OHH SHIT THERES THAT BANGCOCK THIALAND SHIT AGAIN,, ..

TO BAD SOME AINT SMART ENOUGH TO HAVE EVER INQUIRED,, NO WAIT,, SHE DID,( GUESS SHE LIKES LEAVIN HALF THE STORY OUT,,HELPS HER AGENDA,;) ) THE FACT THAT I WAS THE LAST BORN TO A CARREAR MILITARY MAN,,/FAMILY,, SHORTLY BEFORE HE CAME BACK TO THE STATES AND RETIRED...

SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE IN THE RURAL SOUTH..
    (EXCEPT FER THE 5 YEARS OR SO I TRAMPED AROUND THE COUNTRY FROM LIKE 15ISH TO 21 ISH)

BUT SEE,, THATS THE THING ABOUT SAM,,SHE PICKS AN CHOOSES WHAT SHE WANTS TO INTERPRET,, AN THEN MAKES UP HER RULES AS SHE GO'S...

OH,,ANNUM,,

WHOEVER SAID THANX FER THE SIG COMMENT...

10. hippiehillbilly

OHH,, AN FOR THE RECORD,, I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS WHO PUTS ME ON IGNORE HERE,,IN FACT,, I ENCOURAGE IT...:p

SEE,, IVE BEEN THE SAME PERSON SINCE IVE CAME HERE,, THERE ARE MANY HERE SUCH AS ANGELGODIVA,CHIEF COWPIE,AN DARREL KITCHEN,,ETC.. WHO DO KNOW WHO AN WHAT IM ALL ABOUT...:)

THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERRS TO ME,,..

THOSE TRYIN TO WIN THE HEARTS OF THOSE THAT DECIEVE,,AND PLAY MIND GAMES,,LIE FOR THERE OWN AGENDA,,AND ATTEMPT TO CREATE CLICKS AND CLANS ON THE BOARDS,,..FUCKEM!!!

I DONT REALLY CARE WHO CHOOSES TO DEFINE "HIPPIES",,OR "HILLBILLYS",,,I AM ME,,AN THATS WHO I WILL ALWAYS BE..:)

SO PLEASE,, BY ALL MEANS,,IGNORE AWAY..

AS ANGELGODIVA WILL ATTEST TO AFTER THE FIRST WEEK IN JULY,,I AM A "HIPPIE HILLBILLY"
    AN PROUD OF IT!!:p

11. Tamee

Tamee naked

I don't ignore anyone.

12. hippiehillbilly

umm lets not forget,, yer faked death,, yer blamin it on the now moderater of this forum,,darrel kitchen hackin yer puter,, my taggin yer faked ass attempt at bein a "real mountain women" as a lie..:p

yer mathmatical skills 2 years ago an ya wont have been here 2 years till july of this year,an we got along thru a winter,, er most of it as i recall, and wait ya died about a year ago,,..?? hmmmmm;)

i been here since 2001 folks,, may of 2001..

yes i ruffle feathers of liars!!!

an i speak my mind when i dissagree!!

specially with folks that play games...

an im fuckin proud of it...

13. Rev Van

Rev Van Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:jester: This seems fun.

14. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

Sadly it takes two to tango:goodevil:

15. hippiehillbilly

ahahhaha so true,,to bad sam seems actually dead this time.. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Member

I don't know what perverted motivation caused you to dredge up this shit.... but out of respect for my dead wife, will you please crawl back under the rock you emerged from to spew your bile.

17. hippiehillbilly

hey man,, if youll look,i didnt "dredge it up"..
    i just responded to a thread..
    if youd like im pretty sure we can have this thread locked..
    matter fact i think thats a great idea..

love n light

18. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Member

Thanks for the quick and helpful response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.