Official 2019 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Irminsul, Aug 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes I know it's like, not even pre-season and this was the worst game of football I've seen in my life... But....

Get that up inta yas! :D

FB_IMG_1564716395354.jpg

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Denver has no QB and KC has one of the best if not the best in the NFL. KC is rising in overall team abilities. Denver is not the same team anymore. They can't take the division. Out here it's constant Bronco love and talk. They are THE team in Colorado. We have other pro teams, they have to be good to sell out. The Broncos have sold out every game since like the mid 70's. This passion means fans don't see when they suck. Even when they are 6-9 the media says they can have a wild card if 5 other teams loose and Cleveland ties. You have to support the team I guess.

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

KC has the single most dangerous weapon in the NFL in Tyreek Hill, but I still think he should have been suspended for at least 4 games.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh pffff Mahomes isn't even that good for KC he was lucky last year but you watch this year I reckon he'll flake, just like in the Playoffs. Teams will work him and Kelce out, plus their defense got worse this year too.

Denver has Joe Flacco at least. Old yes, superbowl winner, also yes. Will he perform? Who knows, but at least it's somebody. :)

We got a good first starting coach that the players actually like this time around. Defensive line is top notch and the secondary coverage is fairly good too.

If the D line can be as good as it is, the secondary will have a field day this season. :)

On paper anyway.

5. I don't know much about football, but I'm for the Bears. I don't know who plays for them, but they're good I bet.

6. hotwater

With Joe Flacco you can expect at least one really stupid interception every game, where he just tosses the ball up for grabs
    and hopes his receiver comes down with the rock.

Irminsul likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not any worse than Keenums 2 interceptions a game. :p

8. unfocusedanakin

He was the MVP. He's probably the next Brady, Elway, Manning type of QB. KC is not a major market city compared to LA of New England. If he was not in KC I think people would respect him more. They love him on EPSN but he's still not their beloved Tom Brady. Their love of him borders on sexual. I only casually catch Bronco talk living here and like KC since my dad is form Kansas. It's more fun to not like the Broncos here. I went to a KC/Denver game once in a Chief jersey. I did not get my ass kicked since I was 12.

I would rather the Broncos win than New England.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Of course. Broncos are the best team in the world. :)

I think it's disappointing that Von Miller has yet to be put on the cover of Madden though especially after that SB MvP award and they snubbed him for someone else and this years it's Mahommes Gimmie a break he hasn't even won a SB yet.

Same with Cam Newton too. Actually did he get it over Miller that year? Cause that's silly. Cams been hearing footsteps every since Von Miller became his daddy. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

10. unfocusedanakin

Cam and Mahomes are glorious QBs who score all the points and looks good. The defense as a whole is one unit on the team much more. There are defensive stars but they are usualy not cool and glorious enough to sell video games. People know Von and he did not break all the NFL records Mahomes did last year.

11. Millionaires running around in tights with pads. Very commercial I think. Sells beer and nachos though! Extra cheese! All gooey

12. ME GET BALL. ME RUN WITH BALL. LOOK ME RUN! ME RUN TO OTHER END OF YARD. ME HERO.

13. Champions of the world

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Is that Jonny Preacher?

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Blasphemy!

17. ME CHASE MAN WITH BALL. LOOK ME RUN! ME JUMP ON MAN. NOW ME HAVE BALL.

18. hotwater

Looking to the GOAT to deliver us a 7th Super Bowl title

[​IMG]

mcme likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Only a few days away from pre season now. :p
    Exciting.

I got a lol from this.

FB_IMG_1565098799912.jpg

Thread Status: