off topic

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by porkstock41, May 11, 2004.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i was wondering, what other forums do you guys go to? and which one do you go to the most?

i come to this forum the most. i also look at psychedelics, young hippies, and random thoughts.

i'm just curious about the diffent hip forums "communities."

2. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

random thoughts

3. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

I occasionaly pop into some of the News & Issues forums. Politics and America Attacks most notably. Random thoughts occasionaly...however it a bit too...rabid shall I say? for my tastes. And the News & Issues people are intense sometimes. This forum and the Psychedelics are the ones I frequent regularly. I like the informal unhurried vibe here.

4. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Smoke signals, Psychadelics,mindfuck and random thoughts. I go to others if there isn't much going on in those

5. bobfirechief

bobfirechief Member

Music , Marijuana , Psychadelics , and Beverages are the only ones I care for but if I'm bored I might check out some other ones .

6. Ananael

Ananael Member

Mainly the UK forum, everyone is nice and friendly in there. You should all drop by some time.

7. garf12

garf12 Member

I mainly in here, Psychadelics, amsterdam, poliitics, and eurpoe. I also talk in alot of aviation forums, because I am working on getting my pilots license. (Dont tell the FAA I smoke POT) :)

P.S. I just found out that the FAA can yank your certificate if you get busted for ganja, thats crap!

8. porkstock41

^^^ooh bummer dude.

one of my friends was going into the marines and at his interview they asked him if he ever smoked pot and he said "yeah." the guy asked my friend how many times and he said something that implied he's smoked a lot, like "i dunno i lost count." the guys said, "ok, we'll just say you did it twice."

oh yeah, another one of my friends want's to do something where you can't smoke pot after you are 18. he just turned 18 so now he said he quit.

in addition, let's talk about:
    off topic threads
    what do you guys think of them? ​
    do you get really pissed about them? i mean, you can just not read it if you can tell by the title that it's off topic. and if you do click on it, you can just go back if you don't wanna discuss it.​
    feel free to post off topic in this thread if you wanna talk about something random with the marijuana people. ha, that sounds funny. i mean the people in the marijuana forum. sometimes, random thoughts is just too crazy or something. i don't know a word for it. no offense to anyone that likes random thoughts though. and anyways, since i come here more often than the other forums, i feel like i "know" the people in the marijuana forum better. sorry to get all sentimental on you guys. peace.
    PS: that was kinda the point of the original thread. i think people in all the forums kinda feel like that. whatever, sorry so long. thanks if you took time to read my stoned ramble.

9. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I pretty much stay in the Marijuana and Psychedelics forums. Everynow and then I'll try some others, but for the most part I stick wish those two.

10. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

I personally enjoy the off-topic threads. It gives a little bit of variety to those who want to read it, and you have familiar people with whom to discuss it. And as you mentioned, if you don't want to read it, don't. It's that simple! :)

11. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

12. Velouria

Velouria Member

I post in Random thoughts, Pyschadelics, and Young Hippies. And sometimes Paranoid.

And off topic threads rock my world! I think I'll go make one now.

13. porkstock41

this thread is the gamete for stoner's lounge

14. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Psychedelics, Movies, Music, other ones on occasion I guess. But primarily Psychedelics.