Occurrences

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by scratcho, Nov 20, 2018.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

1954: Watched cousin Corky and his friend Jim slap fight in the city park across from my house. They did not go easy on each other.

1955: Friend Bob and I invited to girls house by girl. Said parents would be out. Bob and Joel eventually commenced to kissing and feeling girl. Fun was being had by all. Parents come home early. Uh-oh. Bob and Joel make swift calculation that parents would not be nearly as enthusiastic concerning aforementioned activities as Bob and Joel. Consequently Bob and Joel make hasty egress out back door and down street.

1956: High school Woodshop classroom: Substitute teacher wearing obvious hair piece. Smart ass student raises hand, addresses teacher-" may I be excused to go down town-- to--pay-------- a bill"? Kids can be mean.

1957: Joel and three friends driving in country outside hometown. Joel in passenger seat, beer hidden in car. Joel in panic--does not want to go to lock-up. Highway patrolman opens passenger door, leans in with flashlight and begins looking around. Joel gets out of car, takes four steps, leaps barb wire fence and disappears into the night. Joel spends several hours running through fields heading towards town, falling in canal, bumping into electric fence and finally makes it home. Finding that friends have had a great time drinking beer.

1964: Played last city league game at twenty four. Fouled out in third quarter with thirty eight points. Played center at six foot three because of extreme trickiness and quick reflexes. Yeah, I said it.

1954: Senior in high school cornered me in the bathroom----said "stay away from Linda or I''ll kick your ass!" He later told someone that I could probably kick his ass. Maybe so--but when you're fourteen--you're not sure you want to try such with an eighteen year old. So I had to sneak around to see her.

1954: My friend Johnny and I were at a high school basketball game and getting pretty excited. We evidently were cussing too much close to the radio broadcast of the game , because we heard the next day that the broadcast had to be shut down and music was played because of the language heard over the air. Huh. Fancy that. Some people have no class. No class at all.

1961: You DO NOT tell me that I'm chickenshit to drive your car in the lake when I'm half drunk!

2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

OOH LOVE THIS THREAD XXX

scratcho likes this.
  3. scratcho

Thank you dear. It's much fun touching on some of the many occurrences down through the years. C'mon now--let's have some---:):)

Candy Gal likes this.
  4. Candy Gal

From me? lol

scratcho likes this.
  5. scratcho

Of course from you!!:D

Candy Gal likes this.
  6. Candy Gal

I am far too boring.
    The star is you xxxx

7. scratcho

haha--silly girl!:)

Candy Gal likes this.
  8. Dulci Daily

Dulci Daily Members

It's my bedtime, but I'll jump in here anyway.

scratcho likes this.
  9. Dulci Daily

Dulci Daily Members

As I was about to say . . .
    1955-1960: I was a tough, manly boy in my own opinion, desperately interested in girls. No girls were interested in me.
    1960: I started secretly pretending to be a girl, fearing I was the only boy in the world who did.
    1961: First wet dream, about "doing it" with a girl. Next night I pretended I was a girl doing it with a boy, and ejaculated again.
    1961-1964: Pretended to be a girl doing it with a boy every night after that. Had there been a Washington State girls'-style masturbation championship, I would have won.
    1964: Tried to turn over a new leaf and become a normal boy. It didn't work too well.
    1966: Got a girlfriend at last. She wisely dumped me after a while.
    1967: Went to University of Washington, read Playboy, masturbated like a normal boy.
    1968: Got another girlfriend, "did it" with her (unlike the first one). Got tired of her after a while and dumped her. Did it with a few other girls; sooner or later I always got tired of them and dumped them.
    1970: Dropped out of UW, became a hippie bum.
    1976: Had become long-haired and effeminate. Went to gay bathhouse for first time.
    1976-1979: Went to gay bathhouse quite a few more times, drew pictures of myself as shemale, masturbated many more times.
    1980: Turned over big new leaf, tried to be normal again, succeeded a bit better this time.
    1981-1985: Went back to college (not UW), graduated.
    1985: Got married.
    More before too long, I hope!

Candy Gal and scratcho like this.
  10. Dulci Daily

Dulci Daily Members

I'm guessing a gal with a profile picture of herself as Betty Boop showing off her breasts may not be all that boring after all!

scratcho and Candy Gal like this.
  11. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

October 1969. I went 'on holiday' to the Soviet Union via a ship out of Tilbury. The ship was a Russian cruise ship - the Nadezhda Krupskaya. I shared a cabin with three other blokes, but since I had my sea legs, I was always the first up in the morning, which meant I had the hot water for my shower and shave. The down-side of this though was that there was a long time to wait for breakfast. I spent the time up on the flying bridge with some of the crew. To say I got some fresh air would be a serious understatement. At that time of year, crossing the North Sea and heading into what was then Leningrad at the far end of the Baltic Sea, it was somewhat 'rough'. Having previously been in the merchant navy, I had my sea legs, but the others in my cabin weren't the best of sailors. When breakfast was ready, I purposely waited an extra 5 - 10 minutes. Those of the other passengers who were not good sailors, wouldn't make any other meals but they would come to breakfast, so they would place their order and be waiting for it to be served. In I walk, exagerating the pitch and roll of the ship and singing appropriate sea shanties as I came. Exit the majority of the other passengers to the nearest rail or toilets, leaving their breakfast orders still to be delivered. When the food arrived, of course there was no-one there to eat it, except myself and a few other hardy passengers, so we had double or triple helpings of whatever was going - it was fabulous !!!!

scratcho likes this.
  12. Candy Gal

Best view my photo threads.
    I am always traveling.

scratcho likes this.
  13. Dulci Daily

Dulci Daily Members

I looked at the thread with your artwork and liked some of your pictures a lot. Wish I was such a good artist!

Candy Gal and scratcho like this.
  14. scratcho

Thanks Vlad and Dulci. Good stories!:)

Dulci Daily and Candy Gal like this.
  15. Dulci Daily

Dulci Daily Members

CONTINUED:
    1985-2004: More or less normal life, marriage, kids, study, work.
    2004: My wife became peeved because I wasn't having sex with her often enough to satisfy her. In an effort to get sexier for her, I reverted to secret girlish pretensions. I did get quite a bit sexier--I entered my "second teenhood," which has endured to this day--but unfortunately I had little success in getting sexier for her. Instead, I turned to fantasies of my shemale self having sex with men! Then I discovered Reluctant Press, and wrote my first of what turned out to be many novelettes about shemales and crossdressers.
    2004-2017: Wrote many more novelettes and created pictures of myself as a shemale, but didn't display them on the Internet.
    2017: Started displaying pictures of myself as a shemale on a Flickr page, and writing about my shemale self on various Internet forums.
    2021: Joined Hip Forums-- my favorite among all those I've tried!

scratcho and Candy Gal like this.
  16. Candy Gal

We are privileged to have you.

scratcho likes this.
  17. JeffSouthFL

JeffSouthFL Members

Hello there! Brand new here. How do i start a conversation on the main page?

18. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

1959 to present: One continuous mistake.

scratcho likes this.
  19. scratcho

hey Jeff---:) Go to the square at the top of the opening page that says hip forums. Click on it and all the catagories will show. Pick a catagory and go over to the right and you'll see post new thread. Click and post, although I think that you have to have posted about 10 messages or replies to threads in order to start a thread.

~Zen~ likes this.
  20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

would take a book. 1949, saw my furst model railroad. a single track around the basement of a fried of my dad's. had a working signal system and automatic reverse at one point. all based on relay logic. the builder was a signal maintainer on the same real railroad my dad was a towerman for.

tried to elope when i was in kindergarten.

mid 70s bought a boat an lived on it, till i went the rest of the way broke.
    (wanted to buy land, both before and after, never had a chance that i know of, to do so)

late 70s lived on what may have been a rez that was a kind of semi-commune.

80s went to science fiction conventions and was a member of the organization that organized them.

was married, 1996-2009. wife died 3 days after our 13th anniversary. mom died 6 months alter, in 2010.

being born in 1948, actually was 21 in 69. and 52 in the year 2000. one year after joining hips.

79 i think it was, bought my first computer that worked, an osi c1p. second computer was a vic-20.

didn't have one at the time the arpa net first became the public internet.

did build a model railroad at the time, which later donated to charity.

docented at a local musium early 90s. built part of model railroad display and greeted guests there.

never had anything like a sane work career. couldn't stand to be around the same humans long enough to i guess.
    (must be some kind of semi-autistic or something, got my early out from the air force, because of how i am, gave me an honorable though, thankful for that.
    never made high enough rank/pay grade, to get a loan to buy land though. lived too rural until then to join protests. would have if i'd had the chance)

entered university after i got out, but then ended up dropping out of that, social and economic reasons combined.

been back to community colleges several times since. never the same major twice. never completed any degree.

learned autocad not long after marriage, switched to blender 10 years later, more useful for what i do, making pictures and animations on the computer

started going to furry conventions, not long after getting hitched. sciffy cons were winding down and none local after that.

77-87 was my decade in oregon. 81-87 in portland.

most socially active in life decades were 70s and 80s. my adolescence in the 60s was rural.
    long walks in the forested mountains where i grew up were good though.

mom always had cats.

scratcho likes this.