Occasional Contraception

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by LisAnd, Nov 26, 2013.

1. LisAnd

LisAnd Member

Just spotted this forum, I've posted the same question in another forum but this one seems more appropriate.

Back story;
    We are a married couple in the uk, I've had the 'snip' my wife is not taking any contraception.
    We became interested in swinging about a year ago and have now met a 'third' (a guy) who has become my wifes lover.

To date he has been using condoms for vaginal sex. We trust his sexual history and we are both wondering if there is any 'occasional' contraception that my wife could use instead of him using condoms.

Any ideas?

2. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I've been wondering about this too. I have a lover I get to see one week out of the year, maybe two. After much hemmjng and hawing, we agree that we would like to eliminate condoms between us. But I don't want to have his baby, which is kind of a huge boundary for my husband. I've been wondering if I could take oral contraceptives for just one week without wrecking myself. I would think your wife would have to take them for three days, fucking him on day two, but again, I wonder about the aftermath of playing around with hormones. I'm allergic to topical spermicides, but have you considered those?

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Barriers are about it.
    Diaphragm, condoms, chemical barriers.

4. LisAnd

LisAnd Member

Hmmm, I've been asking and researching this for a while now and think that unless my Wife uses some kind of interuterine device we are stuck with the barrier method.
    It's not a deal breaker, they will just have to incooperate sliding a condom on into their play without it affecting the moment.