Ocala is gonna be a nuthouse

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Mollyredmore, Oct 30, 2004.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

I Have a long standin Statement that may help there sporegy...

LOVE ALL!!!!!,,,Trust noone....:rolleyes: :H

2. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

He knows the Law. He knows Politics. He can find his way around a Bureaucracy better 'n' just about anybody I have ever met. He is EXCELLENT at handling the Media. But he don't know JACK about Rainbow!!!!!!

OK, Sister Molly, I give up. I will continue to bump your thread to the top of the pile. Just gimmie a baloon in trade for all the free advertising, and we'll call it even.

3. busmama

busmama go away

This mama lives in Ocala and this here gatherin IS for me and my family.

One question for Mollyredmore, are you a cop? Only a cop or someone really not thinkin would actuallyn post the crap you've been postin.

4. raven23

raven23 Member

Here's my rant. It seems very few of us use forums to communicate anymore. When we do, do we talk about the future of the family, share heartsongs, cyber-council, etc. Rarely. Why do I avoid AGR? Cause it looks like what this thread looks like. Damn, we even got Barry showin up for the brawl. (No offense, I love you Barry) And I'm not slagging anyone here. This is my family and a few of the folks here is dear dear family I love and miss. But you know what I mean y'all. I'm not blameless. I jumped into the fray too. But let's use this technology for the highest good. Damn, AGR has been full of anti-Ocala and Barry arguements for years. Take it over there. Let's share heartsongs here,eh?

That's my rant.

5. snelio37

snelio37 Member

this is great and all, and i'd love to join you guys at agthering this year, but

1.)when is it?
    2.)is there always this much drama ?
    3.)i have no idea what the diff between main camp and a-camp and whatever else is. education anyone?

6. busmama

busmama go away

The gathering is mid Feburary.
    There is always this much drama.
    For every bliss ninny, agro, person that shows up, there will be 3 beautiful people, there always is.

As for the difference between main camp a camp ect.. I'm sure there is a thread around here somewhere that can explain it better than me.

7. snelio37

snelio37 Member

nice. i'm not sure how i can help, but i will try....

i'm not sure i can even go, but once again, i'll try.

8. WanderingturnupII

!HO!

9. onevibration24

onevibration24 Member

is the gathering still feb 14 ? if some could ansewer it be most appretiated thanxz brothers and sisters everyone needs to stop fighting if everyone forgot about the concept of war dere be no war and wars going on here so by agrueing is creating war love and peace brothers and

sister

10. WanderingturnupII

Last two weeks of February, yes.

In the last days...The law will go out from Zion,
    the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
    He will judge between the nations
    and will settle disputes for many peoples.
    They will beat their swords into plowshares
    and their spears into pruning hooks.
    Nation will not take up sword against nation,
    nor will they train for war anymore.

Isaiah 2:2-4

Looks like we're not in the last days yet. When I see a threat to my Family, I fight it.

11. Mollyredmore

Mollyredmore Member

wandering turnup yes imma cop cant you tell. I just cannot stand how stupid some of you people are, mr. turnup you need to keep the keyboard locked up because everything you type is just a horrible wannabee rainbow slandering that does not make sense to anyone who is out there for the real reason (freedom) People like you are the ones turning the gathering into a hypocricy. I have said it once and I will say it again you are all woodsy republicans, anyone who tries to have a grasp on what happens out there. Just let it happen stop ur bitchin

12. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

DOes anyone believe that rule that if you ask a cop if they're a cop that they HAVE to say yes? Or is that just an urban myth?

13. Zip n' Trip

Zip n' Trip Member

Not really - we all came through the storms in pretty good shape. A little dazed and confused maybe, but, we're pretty resilient when it comes to 'canes. FEMA helped out quite a bit.

btw - this'll be my 1st Rainbow gathering. Just recently found out about it through a friend at work. Can't wait for the festivities......I live 10 miles south of Ocala.

14. Zip n' Trip

Zip n' Trip Member

It's gotta be a myth. Ya' think a narc is under legal obligation to tell someone he's a pig? Uh-uh. How would they be able to "entrap" you then?

15. too_informed

too_informed Member

It Used to be the law, thrown out years ago. But yes, Us old hippies used it for years & was nice when they HAD to identify themselves. Was thrown out in my area during the years Pharmy "Look alikes" came out.

too_informed

16. wayknowhow

wayknowhow Member

Couldn't have said it better myself love.

It's nice to know that the allegations are true... lost.

The gathering is not a "rave" and if you believe so, you'd better think twice before calling yourself Rainbow. You are the reason new members recoil and old members shudder...you ruin it for everyone.

Leave the drugs behind or keep them to yourself. If you haven't figured out why yet... keep trying.

luvin'

17. Mollyredmore

Mollyredmore Member

Hardy Har Har

18. Mollyredmore

Mollyredmore Member

i think the gathering should be cool this year it seems like it is going to. Let me tell you though the site could be cooler than last

19. ButterCup

ButterCup Member

"Ocala is gonna be a nuthouse"
    All I have to say is.. Ocala IS a nuthouse.=)

About the hurricanes everything is pretty much flooded but not to many trees down. and lots of chiggers in the woods watch where you squat to pee =)

And yes its not about the drugs but seems like some family dosen't know that yet

Love
    Zenia

20. BooMA47

BooMA47 Member

Ocala is a Nut House. I don't know who is teaching these Kidz
    (who knows) Why they make Crystal Meth and kill each other
    with poisons for money. Babylon is at the Gathering, and the
    new people bring it with them at every Gathering. This is truly
    a test, with many temptations. Some people never make it in to
    a real Rainbow Drum Circle, they just hang out on the road, and
    eating LSD, smoking as much Mary as they can and drinking whatever
    is available....and we wonder why we havn't built a village of peace yet....

Much Love and light...I ahve been going to the Ocala gathering for 5 years
    and I have a lot of fun when REAL RAINBOWS show up.....But ever since this
    MASONIC Takeover by PERMIT signing NAZI's the Gathering has not been the
    same. It is MOSTLY a Jones Fest, and the people with Drugs are just fishing for
    some seeker to hook into their web......we have to be careful what we sign
    up for.