Ocala Gathering

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by piratesmile20, Oct 30, 2006.

1. emma_dillemma

emma_dillemma Member

oh man i want to go So bad!!! but im all the way in ontario :S

2. botelhense11

botelhense11 Member

does anyone know in which state the rainbow family is going to on january??

3. Rigby

Rigby Member

I'm going!!! Someone tell me where it's at in the forest in 08 :)

4. charliedude

charliedude Member

hey family! i'm coming by greyhound and i'll bet someone knows where the greyhound station is in relation to the site... but i don't! could really use this super helpful info!!
    loving all

:puke:

5. BAD COMPANY

BAD COMPANY Member

Barry posted this post :(

Spoke to family onsite. All spent a long, rainy, and windy night but emerged with no known problems. Seed camp at Farles Prarrie w/ 50 or so at this point. A signed permit is in place, as far as I know...

Looking forward to seeing all soon.

Barry

So barry did you sign the permit once again, as you always do, or did some schill sign it for you ??????

LOVE & PEACE
    LONE WOLF

6. Barry208

Barry208 Member

As discussed, that post is from last year.

I signed permits for three years and then stepped aside.

This year I have had little involvement and was not at council nor have I been onsite.

This is another example of missing the forest for the trees for people attempting to force others into their fundamentalist beliefs, including "No permits" at any cost and then sitting behind a computer to see what happens to others. If that is what you beleive, go to Florida Council, sit on the land and discuss it. Or sit in jail and write to us about how YOU stood up against permits in Florida. There has never been a need to camp in the permitted area in Florida. If you really cared you could make a statement on the land...

or not...

Barry

7. BAD COMPANY

BAD COMPANY Member

As discussed, that post is from last year.

Then why was it reposted, & folks responding to it ??????

I signed permits for three years and then stepped aside.

So what schill do you have signing permits now ??????

This year I have had little involvement and was not at council nor have I been onsite.

I bet top $$$$ in some way, shape, or form you'll be involved in ocala !!

This is another example of missing the forest for the trees for people attempting to force others into their fundamentalist beliefs,

Barry you still fail to understand, I'm not trying to force others into signing permits.... thats your M.O. & besides the family as a whole has consensed on the land in counsel at the 1980 nationals, not to sign permits for any gatherings ever again....... But yet you still do !!!!!!

including "No permits" at any cost and then sitting behind a computer to see what happens to others. If that is what you beleive, go to Florida Council, sit on the land and discuss it. Or sit in jail and write to us about how YOU stood up against permits in Florida.

So barry are you saying that if I come on the land & stand up for my constitutonal rights, to freely, & peacefuly assemble on public land & to honor the consensious of the family to not sign permits anymore, that I'll get thrown in jail ??
    WHOA !!!!!!!! Hold on a minute brother, since when does & who gave the forest service the right to over ride constitutional law ??
    Was it the president, or congress !!!!! even those two do'nt have the right to over ride constitutional law !!! you, me & folks that attend gatherings know that :)

There has never been a need to camp in the permitted area in Florida. If you really cared you could make a statement on the land...

When was the last time you were known by family to face up to the forest service & tell them to kiss your ass, & take there politics some where else..... OHHHH wait, thats right you're a permit signer :(

LOVE & PEACE
    LONE WOLF

8. Sundrop Mama

Sundrop Mama Member

It's so funny to see such a nasty post signed with 'love and peace'

I guess that is put there to make people think that's what you're really about. But to me it's obvious that you are not...

9. Connie Nunndrum

Connie Nunndrum Member

why else would you advocate the mass arrest of everyone at the gathering?

gee, see how easy it is to anonymously attack someone with baseless charges on the internet!

wow! like that barry "makes money" off ocala gatherings! and that barry has had anything to do with the gatherings at all for years. nice to have a straw man, isn't it.

i can't even comprehend why someone would continually LIE and LIE and LIE except that someone is paying them. cops, republicans, aliens? that's the operative logic here, isn't it lone joke? if someone's doing something you disagree with, they must be getting paid to do it, right? like someone couldn't have a differing opinion from yours unless there are some kind of sinister motives?

do you know what "projection" is?

best look it up, because you say a lot about yourself when you accuse others of this type of impropriety without evidence or even motive.

take your paranoid ravings back to agr and the republican party where they belong. we love people here and don't make baseless charges.

btw, love and peace do not describe what you are about. you should sign your posts, "Thumbscrews and Broken Glass in Your Spleen."

because we love you (in the neck)!
    cn

10. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

Lone Wolf,
    First, the above post is very confusing because you didn't break up the quotes so that it is clear which are Barry's words & which are yours

Second, is there some reason that you want to argue with Barry in 2 different places?
    I already sent you a message about your agr post.

Third, bro, there has been much productive & informative info posted about Ocala on this forum; how some people have stepped back this year & youngers trying to find their footing. I find it very disrespectful that you have broken up the posts in this thread with what seems to be a personal issue you have with Barry.

And since this is an old thread from before the last Ocala Gathering, could we please allow this thread to fall back to the bottom now?
    Thanks

11. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Hey maroon, I was one of the folks that forced Barely A Sackofshit out of his job as The Permit Guy, and one of the many co-signers during the first two years after we ran his lying ass off that job. You got a problem with that, you ignorant ass?

What I want to know is whether The Sackofshit will plague the Monochromatic Hammock Tribe's party or the Ocala Gathering on Saturday nights to do his naked dance.

Monochromatic--This isn't meant as a perjoritave. Nothing's wrong with being monochromatic. LEDs are monochromatic, and so are laser pointers, and they're way cool, especially when you're spun. But don't go calling yourselves Rainbow with a capital "R" Hammock while you're going off to have a private vacation, OK?