Ocala Gathering

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by piratesmile20, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Keanua Otter

Keanua Otter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

hey, i am concerned about the family gathering right now, in the wake of the tornado's blowing through last night. I'm not sure where that was in relation to the site. Does anybody have info on the folks/kids dogs/babies hippies in the woods in florida right now??? Prayin' your'e all ok!

2. spicoli_lotabeer

spicoli_lotabeer Member

3. Barry208

Barry208 Member

Spoke to family onsite. All spent a long, rainy, and windy night but emerged with no known problems. Seed camp at Farles Prarrie w/ 50 or so at this point. A signed permit is in place, as far as I know...

Looking forward to seeing all soon.

Barry

4. chime

chime Member

thanks barry for the post. i was so worried about family and couldn't get any one on the phone.

loving you keanu otter. hope to see you again in the woods.

5. Keanua Otter

lovin you too sisterChime, i miss you too!:) i wish i was there with you and y'all this year! i'm just really glad that everybody down there is all right!

To the *50+* who are there now, we love you and are grateful for your blessings to the earth in our stead. Let the drums and the prayers and the chants help heal florida, and the love from the rainbow family spread to those who need it most down there. *big hugs.* May beautiful weather bless this 21st Ocala Gathering! :)

6. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

hiking the wekiva trails last winter , in orlando, a rattle snake was sprawled out straight right across the trail, i stood for a moment and was first startled, then soon immediately luvin sister brother rattlesnake.
    sprawled straight out cross the trail.
    i gave her my hay luvin, and carried on

right cross orlando, lets get together and give our love to farles praire and .. im kinda mm'in about the tornados , =(,

kinda got me goosin , been taking my time..
    but gunna be out there soon~**
    luvin yall
    peace

7. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Well. if Barry's in the area, there's a 99.99% chance that a lot of hot air will be blowing around. And some 10% of the registered voters in his district were stoopid enough to vote for him. A frightening number of idiots....but then, I find any idiot number frightening. So, what's next, Barry? Couldn't get into Law School, washed out in politics...Perhaps, you're thinking a public school system somewhere might hire you?

8. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

damn, anyone from pa/nj/de/ny area wanna head on down real soon?
    i could be packed and ready fairly quickly..and i think i could fill a van or 2 ez, i have at least 5-6 around here really wantin to go
    i'd love to get there asap, in fact i think theres already folks there lookin for me..heehee
    i really wanna get outta here!!!!!!!! i miss my family

9. makno

makno Senior Member

i need a ride too ! ....and im right off rt 75 on the way down .... [tenn.] ill be ready from mon 5th but if someone was to b passing through sun id try n b redi ......just one hippie n small pack n tent ......ill tell stories ....good stories .....!!!

10. Keanua Otter

awww... good luck u 2! lovin u!

11. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

On a more serious, or at least relevant, note, this sounds like a job for ARRR. Where they at? Or do they only do hurricaines?

12. PrismMama

PrismMama Member

Your constant put downs say more negative 'bout you, than those who you down. I'm sure you've heard this before. I'm praying for you Brother and hope you find some positive. I seem to remember you wanting a sign from the parking lot camp in 05, it said something hippie dippy and positive, so i know you got it in you. I do however admire your way with words.
    Loving you.

13. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

aparently aron funks workin on getting some folks into the area....or at least thats the rumor

14. ID10T

ID10T Member

PrismMama,

You got to got back MANY moons (over a decade) to understand this one. Donations were mis-handled, Lotsa hot-air flew and PLS wont/wouldnt let his child spange at front gate.

AND you never went past front gate at the Gathering in `05 ..... But, Thanks for letting your children go in and experience true kindness.

One day I know you will too!!!!!

Loving you goes both ways.

PR

15. PrismMama

PrismMama Member

so be it. I'm done. You all may mark me as you wish. Yes i'm sure i remember letting, oh no wait a minute using my kids to spange at front gate. Is that what I remember? Or maybe I remember buying lots of food with the $600's of my income tax refund I kicked down? Is that what I remember? Hmmmm.... you know after all it doesn't really matter, everyone else knows more anyway.

I sure hope to meet all you kind folks again.
    Here's something I do remember, I remember rather being and having my kids around drunks than condesending back stabbers.

I shall not fight you all, my energy is better spent.

16. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

every animal on this earth
    has an internal relationship to the sun and the moon.
    with the sun and the moon
    is night and day
    darkness into light.
    whether the owl, mouse or man
    eagle, bear or crow
    when the sun rises it is daytime
    we all watch it bring brightness to our day

a humans relationship to day is of course unique

we school, then to work to church to sleep..
    or so- we live our waking hours so there
    under the sun.

comes up the sun,
    the birds chirp in waking celebration
    slowly, as she rises
    some are still grump night time sleepiny
    chirp great - and its understood.
    not full day yet,
    sun just starting to rise
    still sleepiny - still...
    as she rises
    churp says 'to night~ sleep~'
    as it is experienced every morning by every creature, as the sun rises.
    we awaken, slowly

our relation to the day
    through our life
    is as is

your relation to the night.
    deep forest, earth night,
    from where you came.
    the relation to night was celebrated as one of mystery -
    into yeah maybe sleepin

As the sun is setting and darkness begins to fall
    a celerbation to night is beginning.
    the birds relation to night is not the same as their cheer for things first stirrings as the light breaks.
    no,
    nighttime's dusking is known uniquely
    from where you came
    your relation to night is as is.

imagine what a bird in a nighttime tree thinks of us when we gather and have a concert or festival or gathering~~
    what we bring to the night =)
    what we bring to the day too~

and to think, thats only earth creatures!!

think about the sea!

an existence

17. JADE10145

JADE10145 Member

yeh, where is it?

18. nicnacthefirespiner

nicnacthefirespiner Banned

the ocala gathering is on 595 off of 19 that is back gate for all you out there that dont like front gate commotion

19. rebelious libra

rebelious libra Member

[​IMG] ok i got a problem... i really wanna go to this get together in the woods!!!! But i need a ride there n back ...is anyone in the area of jacksonville that might be going A LITTLE LATER THAN THE 14TH???? I GOT A FRIEND ALSO...SHES A GEMINI N IM A LIBRA....N WERE ROOMMATES! I JUST LOGGED ON TO THIS SITE SO DON'T BE UPSET IF I DON'T RESPOND BY TONIGHT.......PLEASE GET AT ME SOMEONE.....

20. botelhense11

botelhense11 Member

HEY its my first time going to a gathering. my friend allready been to one in ohio cant wait until the 14th.

is it really going to be on 595 off 19??

peace and love to everyone. hope to have awsome time at the gathering with you.:spliff: