obvious questions raised: epstien

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by themnax, Aug 10, 2019.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

"apparent suicide".
    well he's certainly no longer a flight risk.

but two things do cross my mind, inmates have a reputation for having a low tollerance for pedofiles,
    so right there is reason to question the suicide angle,

but the other thing, is so much he likely knew and might have told, about currently influential persons and those currently in positions of power, with whom i was known to have close associations with.

2. EricForman

EricForman Mellow Fellow & Jedi Knight

Why was he taken off suicide watch knowing he had bruises around his neck? It may have been an inside job. The guards were paid off to look the other way while someone else killed Epstein and made it look like he offed himself. Or a guard who had no tolerance for those who hurt kids did it. I don't think we will ever know. I seriously doubt that The Clintons were involved. That is farfetched. Of course stranger things have happened. I also doubt that if Epstein had not been a rich white man with ties to the current President there would even be an investigation.

themnax likes this.
  3. Yeah, we probably won't ever know. The FBI is investigating, but it's probably just going to be another of those conspiracy theories.

It just really sucks, because clearly powerful people are sexually abusing children.

soulcompromise likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It was aliens.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

was there trauma around his neck? if so, this is the first i'm hearing of any slightest hint as to HOW he died. and i am curious.
    were there wounds, was there blunt trauma, evidence of poisoning, what?
    the is the first i've heard anything substantive other then "he was found dead".

the clintons is the usual thing trump pulls out of his ass. or at least if he's going to insist just them.
    (his usual, i know i'm an ass, but what about everyone else false equivalency gambit)
    the long arm of the russian mafia reaching inside of prisons would certainly be no surprise though.

epstine dying to protect trump whom the russian mafia elected to protect them from law enforcement essentially is to my mind,
    the obvious self suggesting scenario,
    the trouble with self suggesting scenarios of course, is that they sometimes turn out not to be the case.

another one is like murder on the orient express, if you will recall, the big spoiler, is EVERYBODY did it!
    which considering how many well off and influential people epstien very likely 'had compromat' on,
    its probably no big surprise that someone was able to do it.

this is one of those, yah, i think we can, and probably will, have fun speculating on, for ever.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

On the surface it looks like a conspiracy, a multi-millionaire pedophile with dirt on dozens of prominent people including the President commits suicide while in federal custody.

He was taken off suicide watch, even though he previously tried to kill himself

There’s no available camera footage

His cellmate was conveniently transferred days before his suicide

He was left unattended by the guards for hours, in violation of prison policy which requires a bed check every 30 minutes, 15 minutes if he’s on suicide watch.

An inconclusive autopsy by the one of finest pathologists in the state

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The Clinton's are not that important in the hierarchy of the kind of people who can get to a man in prison. The right wing has hated them since the 90's for some reason. It was so confusing to me as a kid why the first lady was hated. Like even in elementary school I thought she does not really do anything, her husband is the boss. Even then I heard the right wing radio saying "oh no she will run for office one day".

Now they are all they see in this. It's a common issue in the conspiracy community in general. They see Republicans as people who are not corupt in anyway. Only Demarcates could ever use power or money in the wrong ways. To these people the 2nd amendment only matters is a democrat wins anything. The cons can always be counted on to read their bible and honor laws. You honor the goverment and what it says if it's right, if left everything is deception.

It's pretty naive to me.

This event goes beyond the 2 party system. Epstien is dead so we fight each other. If people understood Democrats are not always the enemy what then? We might unite as a 99% proletariat class. We might agree that even though we don't agree on taxes and guns we do agree that pedos are wrong.

8. The last I heard, shrieks were heard coming from his cell that morning and the pathologist found broken bones in his neck.

Who done it? Whatever powerful motherfucker was paranoid about everyone finding out he rapes children, likely.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

nah, everything that happens in america is just an excuse to further the 2 party shit.

10. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The more outrageous the better. You can call PT Barnum's freak show a lot of things, but seldom boring.

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

And his hyoid bone was broken. Extremely rare break in a suicide but a common break in a homicide

hotwater likes this.
  12. He was murkered by powerful pedos who don't want the public to know they're child rapists.

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

He hung himself, thus saving the taxpayers a little money.

14. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Human rights are for people who actually have a democracy.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

You got a wonder how long the coroner played with his pee pee..
    ..for science..

16. carpetbagger

carpetbagger Member

17. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

hotwater likes this.
  19. Truckguy1987

Truckguy1987 Members

Don't get why people fight over the death of this rich piece of shit who made money off of human suffering..piece of trash can burn in hell

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well not just windsor, trump, and pretty much anybody with money and a stiffy, like murder on the orient express.