Obsessive crushes

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by metro, May 13, 2004.

1. didge

didge Member

ahah! when i was 16 i worked in this video shop, and theres this dude that used ta come in alot, he was 30 at the time, feckin hoooooooottt!! like johnny depp from the ninth gate, exactly like that!, anyway, i got his number off the computer, and started textin em.

and he wrote back.

and tis 3 years later, and we still text eachother everyday. its insane.

we wer ment ta meet up on numerous times, but im too feckin shy.

and he's too feckin old.

dya reckon!?

ahah!

i never usually act on my 'obsessive crushes', in any mad way.
    they're usually a passin phase.

2. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I agree, you are too far away for me to obsess over. It would be damn near impossible to stalk you properly. ;)

3. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I admit to acts of stalking where my obsessive crushes are concerned. I liked to stake out their house. It was all in good fun though, I swear. And everyone I've ever had a crush on, I was friends with.

I only want to move from crush to relationship because I feel the need to try something new.

4. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Ditto. My main reason for wanting to have a relationship is b/c I've never had one, not a real one, and I want to see if I could actually do it. I don't think I could, but I'd like to try, someday.

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Yeah, I definitely have my doubts about whether or not I could have a successful relationship. I really don't think I could, but I would like to find out.

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i love short-term obsessive crushes. they keep you alive and feeling romantic. dave's "girlfriend" south of here quit her job yesterday, so he doesn't get to play with her anymore. very sad day for him. i don't actually have any people in real life that i have a crush on, just a person or two here that i would love to fuck senseless.

7. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

Oh man, I had such an obsessive crush on this guy Jeff in highschool. He was one of my best friends and so I just couldn't make a move, you know? But I was SO crazy about him that it hurt!!! ....Luckily, I'm married to him now. Don't ask me how that worked out! :D

8. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

[​IMG] I have an unhealthy obsession w/ Brandon Boyd from INCUBUS....

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

that has happend to me too

10. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

i havent had a crush on someone since i was like... 12....

i dont get obsessive about people but it annoys me when people i like very much are never bloody around