obsessed

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by trecker, May 19, 2013.

1. trecker

trecker Guest

I really like to use a big dildo in my ass while watching in the mirror. My perfect fantasy would be for someone to watch while they cum a huge load in my mouth. Someday i will get to do that. I wanna feel and taste cum squirting in my mouth while my ass is full. I ate my own cum the last time i fingered my ass. It tasted good. Now i do it everyday. Have to hold me over until i get the real thing. Im a mess. I know its nasty, so what i like it.

2. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Hi trecker, Welcome to the Hip Forums (at 14 posts at present). Seems like you're enjoying yourself here, and at home. Thanks for sharing and for your honesty. Where are your from? You might want to add a little more info to your profile.
    Can't enjoy your own body too much and it's looking like you're finding that out. Wondering what method you use to eat your own cum, there's--
    --Licking it off your J/O hand, that wastes a lot.
    --Shooting into the opposite hand
    --My favorite, using "shot glasses"
    --Legs over head. Takes a little practice for aiming. (Suggestion: use a pillow or two)
    Explore away and keep us informed of your adventures, both with yourself and others.

3. trecker

trecker Guest

Legs over head and hand to mouth in front of mirror. Wish i could more people to watch and give me cum.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, I have used a mirror to watch things going into my anus & seeing the opening being stretched wide as it can be - big turn on

5. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

What's the scoop, Treck, are you saying that you haven't been with a guy yet?