Obama's murder of innocent men, women and children in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Pressed_Rat, May 7, 2009.

1. [BDM]Starscream

[BDM]Starscream Member

Oh i do see how that could piss you off man, I've been there... when i was a marine stationed in California I got caught up in a protest that was blocking the road on my way home from work, still in uniform, and rocks were thrown at my car from the assembled crowd. It was over those seaman and marines that got locked up for the murder of that village, the pendleton 8, don't know if you heard that story. But my point being, i know what you go through, people ARE ignorant, but not ALL people... All I meant by don't take it personal was refering to what people in this forum were saying, you are in no place to have your focus thrown off by people who don't care anyways and are just trying to get a rise out of you.

2. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

LMAO that has to be the single best advice I have gotten on this forum. Cuz that shit is bothering me every day!

Thats why I said I was going to leave it alone in the beginning, but I was just attracted to it...

Is that you in your sig?

3. [BDM]Starscream

[BDM]Starscream Member

yea, that was taken a couple days ago. Growin my hair out for the first time ever :D Nice not having to shave my face every morning too ;)

4. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Well, all I have to say about you growing out your hair is, YOU ROCK! Hair is gods gift to the world. I love my hair more than anything.

but alas, I am forced to shave every day...

5. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

No matter which religious persuasion promotes it, we certainly do have to look at extremism and it's motivations. Otherwise we are all used by whomever plays the game and incites us. If there is a god I don't think he would pit us against each other, but he might allow us to create this shit just to see who is really worthy, and I doubt it would be the same folks that stir up the trouble. But then those who've died don't really have any claim left do they?

6. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

He wasn't even the enemy was he? And a lot of innocents have died? Why is that? Who benefitted?

Not that big a difference between the Koran and bible why do we let ourselves get sucked in? The rich get richer and we lose our children. We lose our jobs and our homes.

http://www.submission.org/quran/ten.html

But KBR and Halliburton are richer. Hail to the king! And big oil once again can manipulate their profits!

7. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Maybe you didn't notice but the rich got a whole lot less rich recently.

8. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

realy? no pay caps what happend with my money, bailing out a faild enterprise? the ritch got ritcher just not as rich as they wanted!!

9. Etherwind27

Etherwind27 Member

I think these wars are all about oil. The invasion plans were in place prior to 9/11, which would imply the Clinton administration had to have paved the way for Bush to do his thing when the big day came. We're running out of that black gold, the oil industry itself admits that we've already used 50% of the entire planets supply. The middle east was the last giant untapped oil field in the world, and now even they are on the verge of peaking. To add another variable into the equation: China! Up until last year with the global economic bubble burst, China's economy was growing out of control this decade. They got luxury hummers, Wal-Marts, shopping malls, fast food, super highways and they want more. (Well, about half of china has all that, the rural half is still in poverty.) Anyways, China is eyeballing our oil supplies, and they also tend to be more friendly with Iran. The fact of the matter is that we've spent billions of dollars building permanent military basses in Iraq, we've started in Afghanistan now, the Saudis already let us build some on their soil, we have Kuwait, I think construction is under way in Pakistan (we've been bombing that country on a weekly basis since Obama took office.) The US probably won't survive to actually activly use those basses against China and possibly Russia in the 2020's when the oil crunch really gets ugly. I think the UN and all those other international organizations have the potential to evolve into something like a superstate that will encompas Europe and North America and activly seek to include Asia. But this is decades into ths future and very well could still be prevented. Anyways, I just hope people snap out of whatever delusional reason they have for the continuation of violance and war. A hippie can hope...

10. guy

guy Senior Member

yeah you would think that oil was the driving force behind the wars but the simpler truth is that america was taken over by religious zealots hell bent on trying to kill everyone on the planet who does not submit to jehovah. america is really just fighting wars on behalf of jehovahs merrymakers. in the old testament everyone who doesn't submit to jehovah gets killed. the christians of america got poisoned by the pernicious nonsense of the fanatics, they hand over their dollars and live in trailer parks and send their sons to die in religious wars all for the glory of jehovah. sorry.

11. Axis: Bold As Love

Axis: Bold As Love Member

No.

Bush was not a religious fundamentalist. He said that evolution and Christianity were perfectly compatible and actually referenced religion less than Obama does now. When Bush said that he was a born-again Christian, all it meant was that someone had told him to say it. All Republicans pander a lot to the religious right, with the possible exception of Ron Paul.

The war in Iraq has all to do with power and wealth, and nothing to do with religion. The US no longer controls Iran, and it no longer controlled Iraq. There is no oil in Israel, their major ally in the region. Establishing a client state/puppet regime in the heart of the world's oil producing region will only benefit corporate America, who the federal government tacitly represents. Religious wars are hardly profitable and do little, if anything, to enhance American hegemony in vital strategic regions like the Middle East.

12. Night_Owl

Night_Owl Member

In some ways, I think you are all right, and in others, you seem to be sidestepping the point. Really, with most wars, there are several underlying causes.

Etherwind: Yes, our country is hard pressed to find oil, and they realize that in the future, they will be even more hard pressed to find the resources. So, invading and attempting to conquer parts of the Middle East, would indeed, help secure sources of oil for the near future.

guy: Hmm... I see where you're coming from with this, and I agree that religion may play an underlying part in the cause. Not that our government will ever admit to that, but everyone knows there is very little separation between church and state.

Axis: Power and wealth? How so? We have not been able to maintain a firm grip on Iraq, Iran, or any place we've been in, and the war has only put us in deeper debt than ever before.

Anyway, here's my view on this: I see this as a sort of continuation of the Cold War of sorts, though this time we're attacking totalitariansim in general. So, we invade, kick the dictator-like powers out, then set up a new democracy, and all is well, right? Um, hello, in order to have democracy take firm root, you need a history of it. Look up democracy in the middle East throughout history. You will find nadda, zilch. There has never been democracy in those places ever before, why do we think it's going to magically work now? :confused:

13. guy

guy Senior Member

who says a religious fanatic can't publicly lie? who are the advisors of our "leaders"? people with allegiances to other states and other gods, people lkike richard pearleman aka the prince of darkness.

who says religious wars have to be profitable? no coin of earth can ever equal the promise of jehovah.

the american government was taken over to make war on the peoples of the middle east. obama has taken up the baton with the same advisors and to this day holds the same failed course.

obama promised free healthcare to the mob but do this he can't fight the religious wars of the middle east. clearing the land of the peoples of the middle east is more important that making sure that the american taxpayer can get a rotten tooth yanked.

14. Rainbowtoke

Rainbowtoke Member

and everyone thought obama was going to save the world. just another shitty corrupt politician. trust none of what any of them say. stop being sold shit and played for fools.

15. Razorofoccam

Razorofoccam Banned

Rat [and like minded proles]

You are obviously infant in geopolitical maters.

What a new pres declares takes a year or more to filter through...
    It has to filter through the titanium arrogance of the military for one.
    AFTER it has got past the advisors..
    Being PRES is not do this or do that.
    Its a shit fight from day one.
    FDR took 3 years to get US into war with axis.. and they were flaming agressors for all the world to see. pearl fixed that quick smart
    Be thankfull obama will fight. bush let it ride on the dreams of a US world hegemony.
    His speaches post 9/11 were writen by military psych experts// thats why 30% agreed.
    That 30% being 99% of US wealth and power

Obama wants to fight for reason and less war..
    Less hate and less screeming idiots spouting garbage.
    Freedom does not come cheap my friend. Ask abe.
    To have a pres who 'may' hold that above all. is one hell of a step up from what amerca has had for 10 years

All the anti obama peeps on this thread if placed in whitehouse would cave in 24 hours.
    They would be puppets to military by day 3
    Lots of bushes in a row, a hedgerow.. listen for the bustle.

There in no thing worse than idiots who think they could do better. i would not and could not do obamas job.
    A brave man in a sea of lunacy

16. PRETY

PRETY Member

ron paul will probably not invade afganistan, but he will cut your social security. he probably wants to eliminate public schools and make them all private.

17. NadaM

NadaM Member

social security = your slave name

public school teaches crap past the 4th or 5th grade anyway.

and fuck ronpaul and his reganomics bullshit

18. broony

broony Banned

What president has not killed innocent men, women and children knowing they were doing it?

19. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Why are people saying Obama did it, when after all, it was you and me?

How many of you have taken to the streets to protest the war?

20. JoachimBoaz

JoachimBoaz Member

Sun

Me but my ears were too big.. i did it we make the world.
    it is not 'thats how the world is'
    the horror, the crime. is our denial

wellmet

Joachim..52