Obama was not a racist

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by unfocusedanakin, Aug 19, 2019.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

In the spirit of another discussion title says it all.

He's not racist and only white people who are themselves racist took any issue with the man in this way.

Examples I will accept include statistics on increase in hate crimes for example. Or perhaps video of him saying racist things. Two things which by the way I can produce on the current president. These things to his voter still mean he's not.

So I also reserve the right to say fake news to my own dear sweet chocolate dictator. This whole thread is a waste of time. Obama was a gift from Allah. Every one knew this but stupid Fox News.:tonguewink:

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Look at me

I’m an attention whore

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  3. unfocusedanakin

So you don't have any examples?

Got ya.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Yes... Yes you are.

5. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

well this thread is off to a fun start : )

6. Obama isn't quite as black as the fudge my mama made the other day

An observation

But it's all I got to say

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Yes.....Yes It Is..(with respect to Ty)... :D... But Don't Despair......I Have Witnessed Far Worse Threads Rise From

A "False Start".......Whilst There Is Life There Is Hope..... :D

Cheers Glen.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I dont really care

Even if he was a racist, you guys just needed to finally have your first black president. I would have voted for him, it was way past time. Cant even remember who he was up against in both elections

But the immigration thing was worse under Obama and Clinton, so Obama probably secretly didnt want mexicans taking the jobs of working class African Americans, just that twitter wasnt really a thing then

Mustard Tiger and WritersPanic like this.
  9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I agree Obama was not a racist and FBI statistics prove that out.

In 2017 hate crimes increased by 17% over the previous year. During the Obama years the numbers remained relatively stable with just a slight increase over 8 years.

The FBI hasn’t released the statistics yet for 2018, but a preliminary report has the numbers off the chart. Hate crimes are soaring in America, and while it’s believed much of it is in direct response
    to the President’s rhetoric and hate speech coming out of the white house, there’s no direct proof.

10. I would never the trust the FBI

Mustard Tiger and WritersPanic like this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lol, how do FBI statistics prove he wasnt a racist exactly?

I initially thought this thread thread wouldnt go anywhere, but it looks like we are going to have some fun

Besides, if there was at least one neo nazi that supported Obama, that makes Obama a racist according to HF logic

12. hotwater

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude, everyone trusts Efrem Zimbalist Jr. ...lol...

[​IMG]

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^...Now That's Going Back A Year Or Two......Are You Sure Your 44...???... :D

Cheers Glen.

14. hotwater

Because racists like many other things, tend to attract other racists

15. hotwater

Retro TV and DVD's [​IMG]

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So......

FBI statistics prove Obama wasnt a racist....beee...cause...racists like many other things tend to attract other racists

Glad you cleared that up ;)

Mustard Tiger and 6-eyed shaman like this.
  18. unfocusedanakin

So you don't see how this applies to Trump? Racists like him.

As far your deporting comments it's a classic right wing misunderstanding of Demarcates goals. Obama did not put anyone in a camp. He sent them back per the law. And the whole "wanting open borders" so white women can get raped is a Fox news invention.

Obama was seeking ethical immigration.

The objection is the inhumane treatment of camps. It's not enough for MAGA to send them back. Where is the punishment? They will come back. It's true they often do. Most people here now tried several times to make it. If you are simply driven a mile over the Mexican border and left there you cross again. You don't come back from a camp, that is the idea.

If that is all you have to show Obama is "racist" you should apply it to the current president.

An interesting deflection I have seen with MAGA people is to say "well yes Trump is an ass BUT Hillary/Obama already did it and they did it first so it matters more". They didn't.

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sure it was, but like anything on the internet, it wasn't used by old people like the president until much later.

"The company experienced rapid initial growth. It had 400,000 tweets posted per quarter in 2007. This grew to 100 million tweets posted per quarter in 2008. In February 2010, Twitter users were sending 50 million tweets per day.[42] By March 2010, the company recorded over 70,000 registered applications.[43] As of June 2010, about 65 million tweets were posted each day, equaling about 750 tweets sent each second, according to Twitter.[44] As of March 2011, that was about 140 million tweets posted daily.[45] As noted on Compete.com, Twitter moved up to the third-highest-ranking social networking site in January 2009 from its previous rank of twenty-second.[46]"

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Obama did

Obama was putting them in "camps" not like all those detention centres suddenly appeared when Trump became pres

Hillary was SOS, too busy organizing terrorists to get whacked in the middle east

Mustard Tiger likes this.