Obama laughs about drone killings

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Dude111, May 26, 2012.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Its amazing how many have been brainwashed by him isnt it??

2. Jay4444&4

Jay4444&4 Banned

Stop posting this Amti-American crap from the Russian media! Love it or leave it! Those drones take out terrorists that would otherwise carry out attacks on U.S. soil or property. They keep U.S. soldiers safe. Maybe you should watch a documentary on 9/11 sometime. Listen to the phone calls of people trapped in the World Trade Center to their loved ones when they knew it was their last minutes on Earth.

3. Jay4444&4

Jay4444&4 Banned

Right on dude.

4. Dude111

Oh my...you have NO IDEA of the true reality of things do you??

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

6. Jay4444&4

Jay4444&4 Banned

Lame bro.

7. DParker

DParker Member

175 Children have been killed by drones since Obama took office. Are they terrorists?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khlsq4nq8v4"]Obama Has Murdered Eight Times Number of Children Murdered in Sandy Hook - YouTube

8. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I think the context of the joke is rather light and following a stereotypical and acceptable joke-form. 'Dads protecting their daughters by violent means'

Really think it's being blown out of proportion.

Yes, it is a bit tasteless for a world leader who uses such technology; but I don't think it's like he's laughing about people dying. He's laughing about using a weapon in an off hand remark.

"If she's late I'm gonna strangle her!"

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Watch out, dude111's next thread will be:

BREAKING NEWS: OBAMA LAUGHS WHILE PRE-MEDITATING MURDER OF DAUGHTER!

10. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I don't see anything wrong with the joke, but I don't want to hear my President say such things. I think it's unprofessional for the man who's "leading" this country.

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah, the drone program is one thing I've totally been with Rand Paul on... and I don't always agree with Rand Paul.

12. riblakely

riblakely Guest

Forgive me if someone's said this before, but regarding drones, it seems to me that unmanned warfare is unmanly and will eventually unman us.

(And please do not take this as homophobic or anti-transexual or against women or whatever.)

13. Dude111

Welcome ...... You are right,NOTHING GOOD WILL COME FROM THEM!!!!!!

14. unedited

unedited Member

Drones are freaking awesome. Sorry, it has to be said.

There are bad people in the world, who do things like shoot teenage girls in the head for going to school. There are others who harbour these psychos. If you honestly want the world to be a better place, then get with the program - certain sections of humanity need to adjust their attitudes or be wiped off the face of the planet.

And seeing as they don't fight 'fair' themselves (because only idiots who want to lose fight 'fair') then drones are an acceptable answer.

The only real issue is who they're used against. Palestinian civilians in food queues, no not really. Pakistani villages harbouring the Taliban, yes hell yes.

15. unedited

unedited Member

Maybe not, but their parents didn't do enough to get rid of the terrorists from their village.

16. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

So you think it's okay to kill someone for the sins of their father?

Or is that just obama's excuse, and it's "good enough for you"?

17. unedited

unedited Member

That's a misrepresentation of what happens. The kids didn't get killed as punishment for the historic sins of their parents (mothers AND fathers you sexist).

The parents are putting their children in danger through moral weakness.

18. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I'm not a sexist, I'm speaking specifically about anwar al-awlaki's son, a 16-year old American citizen the Obama administration had drone striked. They said "he should've had better parenting" and you're sitting here telling us we should love drones?

it's sad to me, that some people have no moral attachment to our fellow human beings, that we execute women and children sometimes for things as trivial as our own comfort. It's almost that "herd" mentality that says those brown people overseas are supposed to die, but a few American children die, and suddenly we need to get rid of the Constitution!

Sorry dude, but you feed into that flock. You're a collectivist.

19. unedited

unedited Member

The 'sexist' jibe was just that, a jibe. A joke. A jest. A jolly jape.

You're speaking "specifically" about ... what? ... where? This post is hardly specific about anything:

So you're being an apologist for people who use religion as an excuse to brutally oppress women, who kill children for wanting an education...

...and you're questioning MY morality. I'm guessing you'd have wanted to appease the Nazis as well, because they were only trying their best, and trying to stop them gassing 6 million Jews would have infringed their human rights in some way?

(am I allowed to call Godwin's Law on my own post?)

And lastly... you're the one who brought discrimination on the grounds of colour into the debate, not me. Implications of racism are NOT welcome tyvm.

:daisy:

20. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Anwar Al-Awlaki was a terrorist, who did nothing more then speech crimes against the United States; Obama drone striked him, the struck his 16 year old son who did nothing the next day!

Every religion in existence today has used force. Especially Christianity and the crusades which would massacre anyone who didn't believe.

and plus, you're generalizing. They don't all "hate women," they just have different cultural beliefs than us. It's still not our "duty" to ransack their homes, rape/kill citizens and occupy nations which never attacked us! (IE Pakistan, Libya, Yeman etc.)

and this occupation makes those people hate us even more, and gains support for Al Qaeda.

and you're the one who supports the Nazis. I support freedom and Liberty- for us AT HOME! Not for Iraq or Syria! No! Americans want our Constitution back from war mongers like Obama and Bush you seem to idolize.

You didn't bring racism into it, but you DID suggest they should die, because it's better for America, Israel and, their Nazi agenda. and you said they kill because children want to learn? Do you listen to the Propaganda that you spew? Do me a favor, talk to me when you don't sound like a broken record of mainstream media (Fox,CNN,MSNBC) because seriously dude, I think it's sick people still act like it's Sept 12th 2001; I mean seriously they're not some people that hate us cause we're "free," they are a group of radicals that formed cause our CIA gave them millions of dollars to fight the russians, and they turned on us because of our corruption and support for the Jewish State.

But it's laughable when you say I support Nazism.

Hiel Obama! Hiel Obama!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4x8wZsWxZ5M