obama - business as usual, the end of the dream

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by guy, Mar 28, 2009.

1. The_Man_On_The_Hill

The_Man_On_The_Hill Member

I dont see voting as making a difference. The big business still has the influential strong arm in this nations actions. Obama, bush jr, clinton, bush sr, regan, nixon, johnson, for many many many years we change the "face" of this country, but the influence is still the same. Back in the 70's (and before) reagan regime and bush regime and the rockerfellars all working at the cia together then get into the white house and control the power for nearly 3 decades, they are still in power, the big banking interest, the insurance companies, all the people at the top have BEEN at the top for a very VERY long time, and if you think that your poor ass working 2 jobs with no money sticking a piece of paper in a box is going to change ANYTHING but the face on the tv that "represents" your people.. you are a fucking moron.

I believe the country will change when people realize were being fucked. No talking about how were being fucked, when people take action against the atrocities. When the people pull the leaders into the streets and kill them one by one. Thats just my cynical opinion though

Sidenote - To any police agency, CIA, NSA, or any other government or federal agency, the preceeding was a political opinion spoken under the first ammendments right to free speech.

(To anyone that BELIEVES that the federal government and it's hundreds of thousands of employees dont watch and monitor the internet ((your source of info)) than I say to you sir, you are a fucking moron)

Peace for the East

2. walsh

walsh Senior Member

It makes a difference to anyone truly interested in protecting rights and freedoms. National borders mean very little to me. People on the other side of the world are as much my 'countrymen' as people living in my own city. We should care if anyone in the world is subject to injustice, not just those in our local vicinity.

3. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

nuff said...

4. JackFlash

JackFlash Senior Member

Sure, the solution to any problem is always murder, right?

As spoken by someone who has just as much as stated that we have no free speech.

So much for trying to bring people to your side. Insulting people on both sides of the fence isn't too bright. If the government don't get you the morons will.

5. JackFlash

JackFlash Senior Member

And how do you propose we raise all of the money needed to fight this injustice? Where do we get more soldiers to send to slaughter? Should we draft all of our males to send off to war, maybe women too?

And one last question...Certainly you are in the military helping to fight this cause that you believe in, or do you expect others to do it for you? How committed are you to your own beliefs? It's one thing to talk, another to actually act, particularly if you want others to spill their blood for your cause.

6. walsh

walsh Senior Member

I don't propose anything. You asked why should we care, I gave you reasons why. Since you didn't provide me with any counter-argument to those reasons in your post I have nothing to address. Especially so since you seem steadfast that bloodshed is the only method of correcting injustice.

7. JackFlash

JackFlash Senior Member

The people of Israel choose their leaders by popular vote, just like we do. Any interference on our part is usurping the will of the people who live in Israel. We cannot support free elections around the world, then try to overturn the decisions of those who were elected. I doubt seriously if you would approve of another nation interfering in our business.

Every other way the entire world has tried to change the politics of Israel has been a failure, so any demands for change would require force to accomplish.

8. The_Man_On_The_Hill

Well it seems the problems are already being solved by murder, would you not agree? When OUR leaders, OUR representatives have a problem with anyone, or any country we go and kill the innocent as a scare tactic or intimidation. Do they not?

So if the ones in power (lets say 10,000) were to be killed, would that in turn save millions of lives that they in turn destroy through genocide?

9. JackFlash

JackFlash Senior Member

No. You would only be perpetuating the same actions you want to prevent and replacing one set of killers with another set of killers.

10. The_Man_On_The_Hill

But its not a "set of killers" that would be replacing the original.

Example:

Theres a group of 100 people.
    5 are murderous people, the other 95 peaceful.
    The murderous kill 1 person each day.
    After 3 months there are less than 10 people left.

Now

Theres a group of 100 people.
    5 are murderous people, the other 95 peaceful.
    The murderous kill 1 person each day.
    After the first 10 days the remaining 85 peaceful people kill the 5 murderous.
    After 3 months there are 85 remaining peaceful people.

The peaceful are not vicious violent killers who get off on their murderous ways, they are removing the unwanted.

11. walsh

walsh Senior Member

That's ridiculous. If you are killing people even collectively, you are no longer peaceful. Full stop.

12. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

after another 9 days there is one murderous person left, perhaps they will then kill themselves, and there will be no people left

and the earth will know peace again

a perfect plan!

13. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

I think force of circumstances will change the policies of Israel. I do not think that the occupation is sustainable over the long term. There is allot of hot air over two states but no action, just more roads to war. Such a state of affairs will continue to impose continuing financial costs on your own country.

14. JackFlash

JackFlash Senior Member

I'm not sure which I find more amusing, your example, or that you think human relationships can be that simplified. What I see remaining is 85 serial killers.

15. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

They can probably all be murderous given the right training, instruction.

16. JackFlash

JackFlash Senior Member

Circumstance is the primary motivator of change.

Not only in $. Whenever we take one side we always make enemies of those on the other side.

17. guy

guy Senior Member

you say many things "odon' , much i do not believe.

nice try odon

jehovah wants his followers to kill gay people

jehovah wants his people to kill most people

his followers are now in possession of nuclear weapons

you are denying jehovah because its suits you to, then you can go back to supporting endless war on the middle east and claim to have no reason to do this, nice logic but it doesn't wash odon.

give my regards to jehovah

18. guy

guy Senior Member

have a look at odons posts he spends his time defending the actions of israel and its partners in the war.

a strange thing considering he is an atheist

and supposedly uninterested

promotes the war yet never goes to it - its been years since the wars started and yet he has never seen fit to join up and fight the enemy - strange.

after realising these trolls were destroying the political forums i just call them out

you just have to alert people reading this stuff that the forums are being poisoned by pro war propaganda

this annoys the hell out of the trolls who want to see major sections of the human race wiped out.

19. odon

odon Slightly Popular

20. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Not many see the issues like you do thankfully.
    Not many, if any, see me like you do thankfully.
    If you like talking like a crack pot carry on.
    I'm not interested.
    I kinda like bringing the crazy out of you...every post of yours gets funnier and funnier.
    Keep up the good work.