O.K. Back In Black

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by tiedye0420, Jan 3, 2005.

1. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

heat

not really-i been running 85 in there the past two days.
    those did all that stretching under a 430 and 150 watt spot, it is just my landrace, afghanixcolumbian strain- those plants are creeper pheno, after they hit three foot they will lay over on their own. a natural candidate for a scrog system im sure.but a leggy lanky pain in the ass indoors, i folded one back in on itself yesterday.that octopus lookin one as a matter of fact.the one in the pics with my hand.i created that strain fron various bagseed varieties, some chocolate columbian and some hashplant,a little bit-o hawaiian sativa...and the creepers are just one pheno.

no my camera is just too crappy to have that nice of controls- two file sizes and that is it =1200 or 600.threre is no light intensity setting whatsoever-sorry.
    i will be getting a better camera sometime soon and will be sure to get one that does have those capabilities though.
    what i did wrong was take good pictures after the sodiums were off- with only the halide running- but my filesize was set wrong so i was unable to use the pictures, so i just deleted them.

and this morning i attached all the ducting to my new hoods- and am drawing it out now- but it still just returns to the house because it is cold as hell outside and we need the heat.
    with the ductwork attached im now running a steady 70 degrees at the canopy.
    im probably going to do a thread on the creeper pheno it's kinda interesting imho

but this is the last run with clones, im tied of spidermite battles and am going to do budding plants only[no veggers-=no moms]
    after harvest im completly scrubbing and bleaching everything out and starting fresh with seed. im going to try hooking up a hepa filter for my intake fan, to reduce risk of airborne mites and pollen- i have a bad habit of keeping my breeding males outside and have been bringing pollen in accidently- now i know and will fix that.
    and im probably going to discontinue the creeper pheno after this run- i have a 'berry' pheno from the same genepool that im going to play with a bit. then i might actually break down and buy some seed for the first time ever.

so here it is day two of the setup running from dusk til dawn, i have turned on everything possible in the house to try and trip a breaker but the heater and microwave don't even sound like they draw anymore. they used to both sound funny before the upgrade.now they don't miss a beat.
    still running at 70 too. i have a day/ night controller coming and i'll set it at 82 deg.for day, and 55 for night.[ or whatever the predator mite bottle says the lowest tolerance is for my predator colony]
    as always the growroom is a work in progress.
    tiedye

2. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

Looking At Rv Power Inverters
    Triplite 20120em To Be Exact. 2000 Watt Continuous Power With Surge Protection. 12 Volt Battery Charging System And The Works
    Two 20 Amp 110 Hardwire Outlets, Runtime Depends On Size Of Your Battery Bank.

Looks Like I Found My Next Project, Damn If Im Gonna Spend Good Money On Seeds To Have The Dumass Utilitiy Company In This Backwoods Community To Cause A Hermie Outbreak, Or Screw Up My Bulbs.
    So Theres My Next 1,500- 1,000 For An Inverter ,then 500 For Seeds.

Enough Ranting- Today The Sun Came Out And The Temps Up, To 85
    Or So= The Hoods Are Cooled But It Just Curculates Back Into The House. At The Moment It Stays In The Room, But A.s.a.p. Im Going To Vent It Through The Closet Into The Kitchen. Then Come April Or So I'll Just Switch It To The Roof Of The Closet Through My Old Five Inch Vent.
    I'll Sure Be Glad To Start Seeing Some Rewards Soon, Gosh This Has Been One Hell Of A Journey. Seems Like It Will All Be Worth It Real Soon Though.
    Tiedye

3. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

transplanted and fertilized today, still havemore to transplant into growbags but igotta get to work. all work and no play makes jack a dull boy so i came here to play for a minute and im off to work.

i been working since 5;30 thismorning, it,s now a little past 8
    life is good, im gonna do some rips with my coffee now.
    tiedye.

4. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

holy shioot the new system is rockin.
    rockin rockin.
    the current wave is primarily nl5xkush and a killer humbolt strain and the mutant [remember the mutant]
    there are columbians but they are removed as soon as they begin budding enough to worry about the bannanas. outside they go. gonna start running my intake through hepa filters somehow as soon as i can get to it. i still have a controller coming very soon for my fans and a little exhaust venting to do.
    oh and one plant is a loner- a cross between my chocolate and the humbolt- an f-1 of the highest order. next cycle will be half those and half a backross to the berry indica pheno of my chocolate. two sperate backcrosses from the same father , also f1 of this work- an insanely branched one.
    this spring is gonna be a good one.
    last year this time i had a couple of flouro tubes- 20 watts each .l.o.l.

5. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

holy mother of pearl
    im really impressed with his new system. those baby's are rockin.
    my new panel did the trick too, yesterday i came home from work to find the breaker for the hot water heater tripped.just one breaker, but i bet that hot water heater has been the problem all along. nice that it didnt disrupt the whole houshold.
    i'll try to get some new pics up this weekend, so you all can see for yourselves.
    tiedye

6. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

is it picture day

oh shoot how do i look
    i'll be back im gonna get some pics before i go to work today.
    show you'all how my girls look.
    as soon as i find my camera.
    l.o.l.

7. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

usb cable has bit the big one
    i cannot upload pics to p.c. anymore.
    i'll get it fixed this week somehow.
    tiedye

8. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey tiedye, once those pics are here, should really be somethin! been seeing your plans for them all week. b1

9. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

i really wish i could upload a chunk of this nl5xkush im smokin, but it's pretty hard to upload without a cable.
    so i guess i'll just load some more and chill.
    looks like rain today
    tiedye