nut question for the guys

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by PureInnocence, May 26, 2004.

1. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

My bf's really shy about going to the doctor, so I thought I'd write in here and see if anyone knows what it is before shoving him into see a doctor when he really doesn't want to. Now, I know nuts get itchy, but his, on one side, seems to have gotten extra itchy. I don't think he's payed much attention to how much he's scratched it because now the hair isn't there and it's kinda white like scar tissue. Think it might be rash or something? Just need a stupid cream? Anyone ever had this? Or do I have to make him go see the doctor?

2. socialmachine

socialmachine Member

it could be heat rash, has he tried showering?

3. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

until it heals: gold bond cream after that, for prevention: gold bnd powder. its tingly and feels good.

4. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

gold bond powder....not to be confused with icy hot!!!!!!!!

5. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

lol, of course he showers! Yick! Think I'd be dating him otherwise?

So.. gold bond..will try.

6. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

does he shave or trim really shot? that might do it.

7. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Ahhh...Goldbond...its like an altoid for your sac.

Anyway, sounds like some type of a heat or rub rash. keep them dry, powdered, and stop shaving/trimming them if he is. That should clear it up.

Boxer briefs when hes doing sports will help also.

Peace

8. greasytuesday

greasytuesday Member

Does he have athletes foot or anything? That can spread to your genitals if your not careful... if thats the case then he needs to dry his groin thoroughly and use athletes foot powder on the affected area :)

9. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I was gonna say... Jock-itch, perhaps? I've never had it (I'm a girl), but I know it's a fungul infection, similar to athelete's foot. Have him try putting Micatin, or another anti-fungual on it. Is Gold Bond anti-fungual?

10. theusualone17

theusualone17 Member

he might have genital fongus. It mainly happens where there is a lot of sweat in the area affected n with the hot weather...it kinda form a rash but its fongus if you know wot i mean (it happened to my lil brother)

keep it cool ppl.

11. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

Sound like it could be more than just an itch. He really needs to see a doc before it falls off...seriously!

12. oriental_moon

oriental_moon Member

im scared of the doctor too but sooner or later he will understand that he has to go so dont force him not a good idea :)

13. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

Nah, I won't force him. Would have already if I really wanted to. But I agree that he should see a doctor. Becuase I think just randomly putting on creams in hopes that the situation will fix could easily escalate the problem! But thanks for all the reply's. I'll relay them on to him and hopefully it'll all work out! ;)

14. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

remember talc is linked to cancer so that should be kept to a minimum in the down below region for both girls and guys.
    if it doesn't clear up i would try and get him to see his doc because if something is going on its difficult for anyone to provide acurate answers by proxy

S