Nugs vs Finely chopped

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 20, 2004.

?

which do you prefer? nugs vs chopped

1. one big nug

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. a few smaller chunks

19 vote(s)
    52.8%
  3. mix of both

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. just the nicely cut stuff

9 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i like to cut it up real nice, almost into a powder.

2. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

i like mix of both b/c you get to smoke faster, but sometimes you think its cashed and you hit a little nugget and its good for a couple more hits

3. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I usually smoke joints or hits from my gravity bong. I like to use a mix in that so it lights up faster but doesn't burn right out. It gives killer hits. I think I'll go take one.

One thing that I like to do is take a few big nugget chunks and send them for a whirl in my coffee grinder. You can make powder for cooking or smoking or leave it frothy for rolling j's.

4. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

I like to chop my weed really fine everytime I smoke. It is part of the institution for me. Almost a ritual.

5. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

i like big hits with the bong, so id say fine weed is best

6. babynug

babynug Member

when i buy, i prefer nugs(big and baby nugs). but when i am smoking it i grind it in my grinder before smoking. i've tried smoking nugs, but they never stay lit and don't smoke as well.IMO

7. Micro

Micro Member

I use a pipe. I would load it up with a nug if it wasn't for that nasty stem. I prefer taking a hit of small amounts then with my lighter put it out. If it's still smoking I'll take nose hits.

8. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

never heard of a nose hit

9. Micro

Micro Member

It's nothing new. Been watching people take em for years. I just took one now.:D

10. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

That's not to uncommon. My friend just bought an ounce, and it was just one big nug.

11. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I think sweeper is right, you can just pick it up and carry on but fuck! how hard would it be to be already stoned and trying to pack a fallen bowl again if it was tiny pieces...

12. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

It depends on the density of the nug. If it's nice and squishy just stuff, and your ready to go! If it's denser, you have to break it a little bit.

13. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Yeah same here man, we ALWAYS break up our shit, not too thin because it burns too quick, but definitly atleast to like, smaller nugs.

Peace and Love,
    Dan

14. Paulncaroline

Paulncaroline Member

I've always broken up my weed before now, how many times did I loose a bowl... many.

15. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I always break it up into smaller bits with my fingers. The only time I've seen anyone just stick a nug in their bowl and smoke it was when I was on mushrooms with my friend Kyle. He was convinced his bowl was never ending, and packed it with a huge nug. It wouldn't even fit in the bowl, and it was really really crappy to smoke...but he was so amazed by it. He also saw faces in the bud, and he was convinced that they were laughing at him.
    I don't plan on doing mushrooms with that kid ever again.