Nuevo Mexico!

Discussion in 'New Mexico' started by StaggerLee917, Aug 27, 2004.

1. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

It's what you make it...

Red or Green :D

2. Humminbird

Humminbird Member

yep, Cloudcroft is awesome. I like the area around Lincoln too, as long as you don't get to close to Ruidoso... Too many Txns

3. Chomp

Chomp Member

hey all from albuquerque, just moved here from los lunas (15min to the south) been there for ever. New mexico has its ups and downs if you ask me. Shitty economy, not a whole lot to do entertainment wise, lots of ignorant people and illegals, lots of meth, lots of meth, lots of meth. On the other hand, there are a TON of awesome people here and everybody is pretty down to earth and easy to talk to. You can meet normal people living here and start up a conversation about nothing.
    o and also you can be fucked up on almost anything and just say you are drunk.
    there is such a large amount of alcoholics in our state that most cops will believe you :/

4. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

there is such a large amount of alcoholics in our state

and most of them work for the state ;)

Chomp.. and others.... if you get up to SF let me know<pm me>and we will go blaze the frontier ;)

5. SeekingKnight

SeekingKnight Member

Greets to all. Santa Fe here with not much going on. Just giving a hello to everyone. Hope to meet some new people and do more things. You all take care.

6. purple_dust

purple_dust Member

hey i live in Albuquerque by unm. there are some good places to hangout like the parks.

7. tubahead

tubahead Member

I just moved to the Nob Hill area of Albuquerque with my girlfriend and we like it just alright. I really miss the cold weather though. The hiking is nice and the fact that it is very bike friendly. The coop is pretty cool too. Just from my experience, it has been a bit difficult to meet new people. I met some people who do Geeks Who Drink on meetin, but that is about it.

8. -CoDy-

-CoDy- Member

Albuquerque sucks ass the cops are a bunch of fucken gangsters

9. -CoDy-

-CoDy- Member

oink oink parks are the worst place to be, constantly monitored by pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes, pigs are different than cops. Albuquerque has pigs

10. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

Is the Taos humm a problem anymore I have seen on a couple of shows where some residents are having problems with an audio problem called the "Taos humm" is this stil a problem for the locals? just curious

11. hizzleclh15

hizzleclh15 Member

yo yo whats good man i just got here today dont know ne 1 from louisville ky it is really beautiful here but im deff. a city boi well get at me sum time down to party....

12. kozzzmic

kozzzmic Guest

hmm no one has posted here for three years. anyone home? I am in New Mexico and laughed hard over the 'make our your will' comment. I almost died here, no lie. I suppose it could have happened anywhere though. Shout out if you are in New Mex and peeking at this. I am in ABQ...transplant from East Coast.

13. babalon1919

babalon1919 Member

Hey koxxxmic....I am in NM right now peeking at this!

How's it goin'?

14. OddApple

OddApple Member

La Mesa here! Quiet out here compared to 'Querque I hear, but I ain't at any lack ;) this is a beautiful and pleasant place to live so far. I was trapped in midwest a-hole for far too long and despite the differences, I like this place much much better! Especially the boo!

15. OddApple

OddApple Member

Hey local tokers - I also import the freshest, strongest kratom we know of so if you are around and like the yum yum holler at us and run by. :) You will do lots better than that stuff u-no-who in cruces has and i ain't in it to do you retail - bring a dab or something and hang a min! Cheers!
    Got exxa spores too for here in sacred stuff land the world (thank god!) forgot ahahaha