Nudity in the workplace

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by marla, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Aranmich

Aranmich Members

I used to work at a place with a gym, and ran into the same issue. If you keep ignoring it, they will get over it. I remember one time I was shaving my vulva and the shower curtain was a little bit open, unbeknownst to me. When I came out of the shower, I was still naked and one of my co-workers came up to me and told me that she saw my vaginal opening. I asked her why she was telling me that, and she said she thought I might want to know how open I was. I told her that we are all women and we all have the same parts so she needed to back off, and she did.

NudistTed likes this.
  2. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

I worked on a farm once and in thoses stables they get pretty steamy. Have to keep the boots on but they let us strip off if no funny business happens then their fine with it and it we're fine being on cctv then its okey

3. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

I had a coworker visiting my house once. I was doing some building for her, finished the project, and we were letting it dry in the backyard. I took a shower with the door open because we were having a fascinating conversation and it felt normal. She looked at me and stood in the doorway while I showered. She saw me get out and dry off and get dressed. She said she was fine if I only wore underwear, which I did. After hanging out for a few hours, she gave my five hugs before she left, and she giggled like a little kid even though we were in our 20s at the time. It was a great afternoon. Told my wife all about it, and she was upset on my behalf that she didn't at least hang out topless around me to be fair.

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You are digging up a few old threads to brighten up a dull afternoon. :yum::yum::yum:
    In case you are not aware. If you want to reply to any comments on these older threads, left clicking on the members avatar brings up a small box that will show whether they are still an active member (last online date)

NudistTed likes this.
  5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yes its nice seeing older threads come back.....

I often scan the bases looking also.. (But I only reply if the links (if any) are still valid (The main one anyway (First post)))

Yes seeing Nudity in the workplace would be excellent........ But I think we have a long way to go!!