Nudity at Home

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Eagles, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Whenever I’m home alone I don’t wear clothes. Love it when my wife is out of town for a couple of days, and the only time I’m dressed as if I have to leave the house. A very liberating feeling.

DonJ likes this.
  2. amb5734

amb5734 Members

Living alone, I'm often nude. However, being in an apartment, I'm limited to my balcony for outdoor nudity.

Texasdude65 and Lovnflman like this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In our home, nudity is a just a natural extension of our life together. We are a retired couple and live much of our life nude. We do have nude friends as well. We love it when friends come over and immediately get nude. Again it’s natural. Note: It’s not always about sex either, that’s not the point. It about socializing with likeminded people. but if it happens, it happens. The human body is to be celebrated.

amb5734 likes this.
  4. FacelessH

FacelessH Members

This is actually pretty fascinating. I walk around the house nude pretty much exclusively, except for the winter. I have struggled most of my life with PTSD, and wonder if this has any effect on me personally. I'm a huge psych nerd and will definitely be looking into this in some way. The more you know!

5. FacelessH

FacelessH Members

I personally walk around mostly nude in my house, apart from underwear (I hate not wearing boxers/undies).
    Only time I don't is when we have people over or if I'm struggling bad with my PTSD (which i briefly mentioned in previous reply in this thread), as my PTSD was assault related, and seeing my own body when I am in that state brings back some rather unpleasant memories.

As a kid, I'm told I would often sulk when made to wear clothes, and even threw a fit once (unusual for me as a kid, I was extremely well behaved and calm), and would supposedly strip the second I returned from school, regardless of whether it was nursery, primary and eventually secondary school (I stopped that habit very quickly when my mother started dating again).
    Now that I am older, I often get the house to myself and when me and my partner are home alone together, we both tend to wander around in our underwear, as it's more comfortable for us and I certainly don't mind the view of my partner, so that's always a bonus. I have become so much more comfortable in my skin because of this, and this is a huge turning point for me. My ex partners never saw past even the first of 3 layers I would typically wear back then, and at the start of my current relationship, I found myself apologising about my body when my partner saw me nude, only to be treated like I was a god to be worshipped by them.

I think embracing your body this way could be massive for your confidence, and apparently, according to a lot of replies here, may even be very beneficial to your physical health too!

If its not hurting your or anyone else (and won't get you arrested), go for it!

Todd56 likes this.
  6. I’m glad you’re in a better situation now. I find nudity around the house very natural, relaxing and comfortable.

7. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My entire life I dealt with the embarrassment of a small member. It kept me from dating certain girls in my teens and from joining sports as not to be caught nude in a locker room. My wife thankfully was a great help in easing my mind with it. Later after our sons grew up and out of the house I enjoyed at home nudity. After I retired my wife and I went to nude beaches and resorts. It also eased my anxieties of my body. I have very little issue now of going naked with others. I am what I am.

8. FacelessH

FacelessH Members

Oh, WAY more comfortable, I express myself a lot through clothes outside of the house, but I have psoriasis so most of the fabrics i want to wear cause me flare ups lol
    I haven't gotten a single flare up in weeks now, with nowhere to go, but stuff to do at home, and therefore no reason to wear clothes.

9. Fisherman88

Fisherman88 Members

Good advice Panama Jack. My 2nd wife and I enjoy home nudity a lot she will go to resorts here in Florida with me. She was not a nudist when we met but slowly of the 7 years we have been together she has come to enjoy it more.

Barefoot Rick, bill697cu and 6Sailor9 like this.