Nudity at Home

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Eagles, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Not to many to quick try and let your body get used to it being a bit colder and stay naked as much as you can, keep it up and enjoy it.

sidss likes this.
  2. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

My gf and me are usually nude at home as well. We both have very little clothing, only 1 outfit each actually. I have a ripped jeans and a t-shirt and a quite tattered hoodie jacket at the moment and she has a strappy top and harems pants. We both have no shoes right now. Very minimalist. :)

Sometimes when my gf goes to the kiosk (small shop) around the corner, she just throws on my hoodie jacket, which is a bit oversized on her.

Still quite warm here, but in a few weeks we will need to het some additional layers as well for going out. Summertime will be over soon, unfortunately ...

3. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

My wife and I sleep naked and I'm often naked besides. I love going to nude beaches and clubs but she's not interested. I wish she was naked more often - she probably wishes I was less often. One summer I would disrobe every day as soon as I got home from work. She told me my body became less attractive to her being on display all the time. There is something to be said for being almost naked and leaving the rest to the imagination. I get that so I dialed it back. OTOH I'd be happy if she were naked all the time rather than almost naked since I know it's not her preference and she'd be doing it for me. A little compromise goes a long way. She has been known to lie on the bed naked playing on her phone in summer. She's so god damn sexy I can't take my eyes off her.

4. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

It's great walking around the house nude! There's a really liberating feeling being naked, especially in the sunshine. There's a purity about it.

My wife isn't as open minded as me in regards to nudism but she is warming to the idea.

You can also go to nudist hotels or cottage stays. Sometimes I book into one when I'm away on business. Maybe you may like to try that as a next step?

5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I've worn a cock ring 24/7 for over 10 years with no worries and can get an erection anytime its needed, I'd worry more about your ED first.

6. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

They don't cut off blood supply I think I know that as I wear one 24/7, as guys start getting erections they slow done the blood going out,, go away and get a cock ring education.

7. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

If my wife is at home, she's nude. We put up a high privacy fence around our back yard to facilitate it. Our mailbox is attached to our house and she checks the mail nude as well. She's been seen and she doesn't care. I am not nude nearly as much as she is but for me it's just that i'd like my cock to be bigger before I go flaunt it. I'm not insecure about my cock size, just don't see many ppl want to see my little pecker lol.

8. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

My wife and I are naked in our house quite often. Put on cloths if friends or family are coming over and throw a robe on if someone comes to the door.

9. finisher

finisher Members

I enjoy being naked around the house. When appropriate outdoors or when ask to share pictures. I enjoy trying to be creative.

GamerGirl99 likes this.
  10. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

I'm usually naked at home and now that I'm working from home I'm working naked, too. I'll put on a shirt for a Zoom call, but I'm still naked below the waist and I'll often be stroking my cock during the call.

JudeLawless, GamerGirl99 and finisher like this.
  11. finisher

finisher Members

Shame, shame :D:D Stroking while zooming for work. Hard at work........Who knew!

JudeLawless and Barefoot Andy like this.
  12. finisher

finisher Members

Your being Modest fella. I've never seen a penis or vagina that I didn't think was fantastic !

13. We are nudists so being nude at home is norm. Personally I love being nude even during the winter months and my wife will dress up then because she is sensitive to cold. So there is nothing wrong with being nude.

14. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I had a similar thought. I’ve always said I haven’t seen a cock I didn’t want to suck

15. finisher

finisher Members

Whoa.....Smiles

16. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Besides my wife, I also live with my mother (who has dementia), my stepson, and his girlfriend. And my next door neighbor has a two-story garage that overlooks my backyard as well as security cameras up. Otherwise, I'd be naked in the house and backyard quite a bit.

(I am a bit of an exhibitionist, but uncomfortable with this situation. Latter wouldn't be an issue if I had a gay/bi neighbor, though.... ;) )

17. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For five years we lived 80% of our lives nude at our rainforest property. It was great and just to hot for clothes. Now that we are stateside, we are home nudist and are members of a clothing optional resort. Our nude time has dropped to approximately 40%. This has been a huge adjustment for us.

18. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Must be tough to have to do laundry again.....

19. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lol! Yeah, We are doing some remodeling on a home here and you can bet there will be some outdoor privacy curtains on our hot tub deck too.

Twogigahz and Captain Scarlet like this.
  20. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I grew up nudist and lived all my life nude. Its relaxing to me

bill697cu likes this.