Nudity at Home

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Eagles, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

I appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

2. Grand prix

Grand prix Members

I am as comfortable nude at home as I am with some sort of clothing on. If its cooler in the house I might be in underwear and tshirt. As far as sleeping nude I actually prefer wearing underwear and t. I tend to perspire at night and I hate waking up with the sheets sticking to me. My back porch offers some seclusion. I have my favorite chair out there and its not uncommon for me to sit out there nude and drink a few beers in the evening.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  3. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

Thank you for sharing! I love it!

Grand prix likes this.
  4. Grand prix

Grand prix Members

I am currently nude

5. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Cool!

Grand prix likes this.
  6. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

Just out of curiosity, are you married? If so, how does your wife feel about you being nude?

7. Grand prix

Grand prix Members

no. Single and live alone. My dog doesn't seem to care, LOL

8. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

I live alone so I can be nude whenever I want!

Grand prix likes this.
  9. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

I am nude as often as possible at home.

NudeDavid19 and Grand prix like this.
  10. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Awesome!

11. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I love being naked and so does the wife, we can swim naked as we have a nice high trees and bush's between us and next door, we have this as Greek neighbor who went to the police 6 years after moving in and complained, but the police were very nice about it and he got done for having no road tax, see it would have paid him to keep his big Greek mouth shut, mean to say we had lived here 6 years.

But we have a great naked life and sex when ever we want it, even been naked on Xmas day but then I was the same in England, its great way to spend your life, go on enjoy being naked 24/7, I work naked in my workshop, when it gets really hot we do nothing but swim and sit around it gets to 40c and over here and we have had up to 49.5c then even sex is out the window then.

But being naked needs to be embraced and loved otherwise its a problem.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

not necessarily. Droop can be genetic (differing length of the Cooper’s Ligaments), related to shape, related to size, type of handling, history of breastfeeding, etc., etc.
    Some women wear a bra 24/7 and will still be affected by gravity as they age.
    Some breasts were never that perky.
    Nipples aren’t identical. Breasts aren’t identical.

And men need to stop talking like they are the expert on women’s bodies.

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

OP,
    Causal nudity at home happens in my world. Usually at my sweetie’s as he has the privacy.
    I have housemates who cannot understand “knock.”

im a fan of towels for sitting. I’m not a fan of waffle butt.

14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

You are so in tune with breasts and how each presents themselves. I don't know how many breasts you have had the pleasure of playing with but I have played with quite a few. All different sizes, shapes, and ages. I have played with breasts that naturally sit high on the chest and sets that deliciously droop and sway. There is always one that is larger than the other, nipples slightly different, and chest position is quite not the same. One set I recently played with belonged on a woman in her fifties. They were - as it is said - nice and perky, no sag. So yes a lot of breast placement on her chest has to do with what you said and not due to bra wearing or not.

For roommates who cannot knock or respect your space that's on them. I am nude more often than not in my space and if someone enters without announcement they will have to accept I abhor wearing clothes. I hate "waffle butt" too. Your comment tickled me when I read it. Some of my lawn chairs are woven so a towel is used when I sit bare assed on them. I cut the mesh liner out of any clothing I have because of the same effect.

15. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

I thank you for that insight! If men want to know about women's bodies, they should ask them. Thank you, again.

16. Nighttrain

Nighttrain Members

My wife sleeps nude and will walk around the house sometimes, she always takes her bikini off when we get in the pool she likes being free,

Justinsky and Barry Thrift like this.
  17. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

Love it!

18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Nudity on a hot day is the most comfortable thing to do. Just need to sit on a towel for cleanliness, that's all.

Barry Thrift likes this.
  19. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Men need to study more on women's parts and sex they will find things aren't so simple as they make out.

20. sidss

sidss Banned

I'm usually always nude at home, or at most in shorts. I love it, but it'll be getting cold soon and I'll to put more layers on :(