Nudity at Home

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Xiaoyan, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lion1978

lion1978 The King

OF course he is

2. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Ever seen him get an erection from seeing you naked?

3. FrostyPink

FrostyPink Members

Adolescent boys in particular can be problematic when living in a house with naked girls around. If one or both are naked it seems to me that it's asking for trouble. I used to see my brother naked all the time because my parents didn't think anything of it among family, but I was afraid to be nude myself around him, even though I didn't mind the scenery as a teen (at the time) with little experience.

4. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Why were you afraid of being naked around your brother? Were you afraid that seeing you naked would sexually arouse him?

5. FrostyPink

FrostyPink Members

I know it would have aroused him and I didn't want him thinking I was giving him the go-ahead to scope me out.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  6. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

But you didn't mind seeing him naked? Would you go as far as to say that you liked seeing him naked or not?

7. FrostyPink

FrostyPink Members

Sure, I liked seeing him naked. Keeping in mind I hadn't had a lot of experience and it was interesting to me. That's as far as it went though.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ mr man liked seeing that post. but it went even farther, and now he has to clean up.

9. Bog Chopper

Bog Chopper Members

Im 50, single and enjoy being naked around home, My family was always conservative where nudity was a taboo subject. I now live alone, enjoy layed out sunbathing naked in the garden feeling the sun and breeze hit my privates just makes me feel so liberated. sometimes some of my older sisters arrive and I rush to cover up.
    But in reality Id love to be naked in front of them as long as they didnt mind. The very thought pf them or any female seeing me nakd turns me on. I find as I get older I get more daring in regards to flaunting my body. Should I purposely be naked in front of sister or politely ask first if its ok for her to see me this way??

jen1976 likes this.
  10. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

My missus will always walk round house tidying in her underwear when I have a friend round. I've never said anything as I get a kick out of it. One friend had to go to bathroom to jerk off once.

bananaman321 and Supernoba like this.
  11. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I definitely would ask....if she says YES...go for it. If she says NO....well at least you know your limits with her.

bananaman321 likes this.
  12. angie1984

angie1984 Members

My mum and dad would walk around the house naked sometimes

13. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

14. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

Glad I found this site and this thread. My wife and son (11) are as un-nudist as one could get, only taking clothes off to shower (though my wife will sleep naked sometimes), always changing in the bathroom if we are on vacation at a hotel, etc. I have been a secretive nudist since I was 15, growing up in a very prudish household to the point of it being unhealthy. (My sister knew of my nudist ways, but she would never admit it and we never talked about it.) At home as an adult, my nudism is hit or miss, and I am nude much less than I used to be or would like to be. My daughter (currently 14) is the freebird in our household. She sleeps nude, walks around after a shower to "air dry", and changes in front of anyone and everyone when we are at hotels, etc. It's been bothering my wife for awhile, but she wouldn't say anything.

I found this site and showed my wife this thread. After wading through pages and pages of replies, my wife is suddenly much more comfortable with everything, and she even told me that I should be naked more like I used to be. She now realizes that our household is, in fact, extremely normal, and there isn't anything weird going on at all.

So, after I reply to a few more threads, I think I might go for a bike ride, take a shower, and not get dressed right away like usual...!

Supernoba and NudistTed like this.
  15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good for you and your daughter.

NudistTed likes this.
  16. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Please keep us up to date on your home nudity progress.

17. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I saw this post and deciede to share it to see what advise you have for this mother.

Posted by
    u/HecticMother

10 year old son has decided to be a nudist. How do I go about dealing with this?
    [​IMG]
    Advice
    I'm having a slight problem in the house at the moment, my 10 year old son has decided that he wants to be a nudist after apparently watching a documentary on it (How he managed to access that is another story, i've had a talk with him about it). The last time he was okay being nude around me was when he was 6 and started wanting privacy at bath time, and suddenly he's not even the slightest bit embarrassed about going nude around the house.

The past few days he's been in the buff from the moment I wake him up until he's dressed for school, and then he strips nude again as soon as he's home until bed time. This past weekend he was nude all day while he was at home. He had a nude phase when he was 5 but he outgrew it, I never thought he would have one at this age.

I've asked him to explain why he's doing this, and his response has been fairly mature, telling me about nudism and how nudity is healthy and natural. Personally, I would be okay with it since he's clean and showers everyday, and I don't really have any issues with nudity, however one of the problems is that I have is that I have a 14 year old daughter. She seems to be fine with it and thinks it's hilarious, but I don't know if it's appropriate for him to be nude around her.

Another problem I have is that, well, he's at an age where his body is changing and I think it may be best if he covers up sometimes. He wakes up with morning wood and goes downstairs with it clearly visible. He's also at an age where erections occur randomly, he doesn't care about them right now but I feel like I would be shaming him if I told him to cover up. I need some advice here, I know he'll outgrow it eventually, but should I put a stop to it before then?

EDIT: I should have been clearer in the post and mentioned that erections don't phase me, it's him having them around my daughter that's the problem.

Anyway, I sat down and talked with him in private, explaining erections and why some people might be uncomfortable with them. He told me that he notices them sometimes but he doesn't really care about them, and that they're random ones rather than sexual ones. We made a deal though that he should cover them up around his sister because even if she consents, it's still inappropriate. He doesn't have to cover them up when I'm around though because it's not a big deal to me.

bill697cu likes this.
  18. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I hate wearing clothes. As a preteen I wore PJ's to bed which was okay until puberty. That's when things went awry. Often I would be woken by pain from my testicles as the PJ's balled up and pinched. I decided it was time to make an adjustment and off came the bottoms. Later the top was left off and I haven't wore clothes to bed since. That progressed to nudity whenever the mood struck me which is more often than not. Did I have my parents consent? No, but I never asked nor did so while living at home. Today, nude is my way of life unless conditions warrant cover up. Along with that I have sexual feelings with being nude. A warm breeze flowing across my body or a thought that enters my mind will cause me to become aroused. But there are limits to when the male appendage should be on display. During my younger days erections came and went clothed or not. They were noticeable according to those around me. Former girlfriends, my spouse, and even my spouses sister noted and commented on the long undulation showing in my pants at times. It, as has been said many times in this thread, is a natural male function to which I agree. But I made concentrated effort, and still do, to prevent exhibiting sexual arousal inappropriately. In an intimate setting where arousal is expected I am proud to display an erection. Otherwise readjustment and/or cover up is done respecting those around me. Did those women who commented become aroused themselves upon noticing my erection? Maybe yes, maybe no, but they did notice. Bottom line is that, to me, nudity lends to sexuality given the emotions and feelings that come with the human body sans clothes. Youngsters, male and female, are naive to the world of sex yet are becoming sexual creatures as they grow. Trouble is they haven't learned how to deal with their sexuality yet. Parents who wish to enjoy nudity need to know the limits that need to be set. If they permit their children to enjoy being naked they need to teach and instill in them limits of respect towards others around them. The biggest issue I have is with the original poster and subsequent posters who admit to becoming sexually aroused by the display of their child's or siblings erection. This can lead to inappropriate activity and must be squelched. Educate the child that if he feels an erection approaching he must excuse himself until it subsides. Same as for the young woman who may become aroused while seeing other family members exposed. Ideally, it would be best if the children did not partake in nudity in the presence of the family. Parents should set the example by refraining from nudity in the presence of their children. By explaining the issue of others being either aroused inappropriately, made uncomfortable, or even offended the child should have to comply with the limits set. Parents should do so as well.

Supernoba likes this.
  19. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

What a load of crap.... Family nudity has nothing to do with sexuality. Families being naked around each other is not an open invitation for sex. As an adult, if you feel sexually excited by seeing others naked, then you are the problem, not the children or other nude people.

20. D.and.D_in_Dallas

D.and.D_in_Dallas Guest

Erections are generally ignored in nudist families.

NudistTed likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.