Nudity at Home

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Xiaoyan, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Three Posts And You Are Already "Hard".....Move Your Ass To The "Love and Sex" Forum "Sunshine"

And Leave "Genuine" Nudists To Post Here......:rage:

Cheers Glen.

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Well, this thread is about nudity at home and perceiving erections in that sort of environment, so CuriousDude hasn't posted anything inappropriate as far as I'm concerned. Besides, I'm sure Xiaoyan wouldn't object as she's pretty chill about this kind of topic, or else she wouldn't have started this thread in the first place. So what if CuriousDude finds it a turn-on, he's just a guy experiencing a natural reaction to something that's supposed to be natural. No big deal there.

aussie paul likes this.
  3. curiousdude

curiousdude Members

If I wanted your opinion I would ask for it. So bug off. If you don't like what you read then move on and keep your mouth shut. If I don't like something on here then I just ignore it. I have a right to post what I want and I was commenting on what others have posted. If I had gone down the CREEP road and said something about minors then you could have chimed in. Until then butt out. :sunglasses:

4. Alternative_Thinker

It's okay C-Dude, it's just that Glen's kind of an old-timer around here and he's over-protective of this online community.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  5. curiousdude

curiousdude Members

No harm done. And if he cares to speak his mind and critique me again I’ll just ignore him. I believe it’s called freedom of speech. What I said was not demeaning or inappropriate to others. If he had some manners all he had to do was politely say to me “hey perhaps you might want to post that topic in this other forum...”. You always get a better response when you do things nicely. My two cents on this matter.

6. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

If you piss off GLENGLEN, then, you piss off us all! No, not really, however, I think all of us have pissed off GLENGLEN at least once! LOL

GLENGLEN likes this.
  7. curiousdude

curiousdude Members

LOFL! That was hilarious! I am on here to have fun and explore and not upset people. Can't we all just get along. Yea, I admit I'm a little off kilter and I have various interests that probably might offend some on here, but I'm actually just a normal nice person. All of us go the beat of a different drum:tonguewink:

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Am Indeed And Always Will Be......Somebody Has To Keep You Lot In Line....LOL....:smilecat::smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

9. Alternative_Thinker

Being an old-timer, I've pissed off most people on here at least once, lol.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  10. curiousdude

curiousdude Members

11. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Over time as mom has met more of my nudist friend she has gone topless at beach with us. I don't expect she will ever go nude, but then i never expected her to go topless either. What ever she decides regarding nudity is OK with me. Many of my nudist friend think its great mom has such an open attitude regarding nudism and they have told me they wished their parents/family had a similar attitude towards their nudity and nudism.

12. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. If you disagree please take it to the Really Kinky subforum...

Sean Tom likes this.
  13. Alternative_Thinker

I think that was already done like a decade ago on the said sub-forum, lol.

14. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

No doubt about that. Probably is an active thread too.

15. Alternative_Thinker

It's possible. I mean, even if it's not, somebody(usually a new member) is bound to necro-post it sooner or later, lol.

16. Prouddad

Prouddad Members

I grew up in a nudist home with my stepmother . This came to light right after she married my dad. after that I saw up close my first real naked woman along with my 3 new older stepsister's so I was introduced to this at a young age. And I always had an erection,of course at that age I spent a lot of time in my room.Mom would wear sexy bikini panties and bra when Dad wasn't traveling.his first time out of the house i got up to get a drink and mom was naked. My mother taught me everything, respect and not to be ashamed of having an erection. She taught me how to masturbate she also did it for me. I raised my two daughters and two ow exstepdaughters (but their still mine) in this lifestyle and erections were just part of the everyday way of life. And as long as it's explained properly it's not a big deal. Curiosity is not a bad thing as long as it is put into perspective.

JohnLennon72 likes this.
  17. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Pixy, I moved back in with mom after breaking up with my ex-gf. I've lived with mom almost my entire life and moving back in with her was the most comfortable financial option for me at the time. I hope that answers your question.

Ted

18. Alternative_Thinker

There is nothing wrong with living with your parents when you're an adult. I guess it's a cultural thing too, but in some cultures, it's perceived as something that is actually to be expected. Only in the North American/(select)western society do we hear jokes about men who "still live in his mom's basement" where the said men are perceived as "pathetic". As far as I'm concerned, those who perceive that kind of situation as pathetic are actually the pathetic ones.

JohnLennon72 and NudistTed like this.
  19. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Does your nephew stare at you when you're naked in front of him or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.