Nudity at Home

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Xiaoyan, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I've referred to mine as a clam before. I kinda like the oyster though because of the pearl inside (clit) :)

hannah rasmussen and Scratched like this.
  2. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Referred to it as a clam because of the smell? LOL

Never heard that one.

I've heard Bearded Clam before.

Which always sort of grossed me out for some reason.

So does oyster.

Maybe since I hate them.

My wife calls it a Va jay jay, which is kinda cool I think.

But any sort of fish reference?

Ewww.

LOL

Cheers.

3. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Hmm..guess you're not a pilot, since you didn't respond.

I'm guessing you just read that term somewhere.

One thing we aviators discover early is that there's a shit ton of wannabes out there. Or dudes who even lie about being a licensed pilot. Or a former military flyer. But after we ask a few questions or start talking about technical details that legit pilots know, they always clam right up. LOL.

Funny how dat works, eh mate?

Cheers.

4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I called it a clam because it kinda looks like one but mainly it's because you have to kind of pry the lips open lol!
    No it doesn't smell like a clam lol
    Actually I also refer to it as a little dinner bun hahaha!

5. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

no, lol, but I had a chance to ride PAX many many times in Sea Kings in the Northwest Passage, as a Navy LT, deploying off HMCS Protecteur and rode around in Sea Kings off Halifax durng ASW exercises when we were dipping sonar. Also had a friend who took me on aerobatic flights in a Harvard trainer - DNE speed 237 knots - big radial engine.

That's about it. We went into Pond Inlet in a Sea King and took out more than a ton of arctic char (delicacy) at a dollar a pound and distributed it amongst the ship's company.

There are stories of Royal Canadian Navy Sea King crews loading lobster down in Nova Scotia and flying it up to Ontario (on training fights) for disposal at very good prices but I can't vouch for this

Not 90 yet - my first navy deployment was during the Cuban Crisis - late 1962

6. Aranmich

Aranmich Members

I'm a full time nudist and I also get very horny when I'm naked. I think the fact that I'm the only nudist in my household my add to that. But I'm never ashamed to show my body and everyone knows what I look like when I'm aroused. Our last family gathering involved me walking around with stiff nipples and swollen vulva.

7. modeve

modeve Members

Your post indicated you are a girl. I appreciate your approach as I myself am nudist. May I know reaction of your family members who see you nude?

8. Aranmich

Aranmich Members

My mother-in-law has complained about seeing me aroused in front of the family. She's mentioned a couple of times that she feels uncomfortable with my breasts jiggling in front of her and her husband, or when I sit in front of her and she can see my vagina open up.

A few have made comments asking me if I was embarrassed to show my body as I am overweight, and sometimes they make comments about how big my nipples are or about how my entire body turns red when I am aroused. But they are generally used to it.

hannah rasmussen likes this.
  9. Aranmich

Aranmich Members

I think it's okay to be horny in front of other people. It happens to all of us, so why hide something that is totally normal?

hannah rasmussen likes this.
  10. modeve

modeve Members

I agree with you Aranmich. If one is horny, why should he/she hide it? I stay nude at home along with my husband. Family members know it. My philosophy is very clear: don't see me if I am nude. Staying out of clothes is our right.
    I have seen a slow change in my family; their full dress is becoming shorter. Once my SIL (husband's young sister) came to my bedroom totally nude when she was visiting us. I appreciated and advised her to appear nude when his bro/my husband was at home.

Aranmich and hannah rasmussen like this.
  11. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I'm 28 y/o and have been living the nudist lifestyle since I was 20. I discovered nudism while on vacation in France. I happened upon a nude beach and was lucky enough to meet some really awesome nudist and was invited to their home. It was my very first experience with family nudity. I knew then and there that I wanted to live like them. When I returned to the states. I told both my parents about my nudist experience and that I wanted to live nude at home. My dad, who does not live w us (divorced when I was 10), said he was OK with it, but that it had to be up to mom to make the final decision. Mom did agree but with conditions. Mainly no nudity if we had company including my friends and no answering the door naked. The first week or so was weird for me and I'm sure it was for mom too. Being the only one naked wasn't quite what I had expected it to be. But over time I got used to it and now I don't even think about it. At home I am usually always nude. Mom too is very comfortable with my nudity. She even makes playful comments about it. I wish I had known about nudism as a young boy. I asked mom if I had asked her to let me be nude when I was a boy, would she have let me? She told me yes she would have. There is nothing sexual about my home nudity. Its how I have chosen to live and my family accepts it.

aussie paul and Aranmich like this.
  12. modeve

modeve Members

Nudist Ted, it is really inspiring and encouraging. You must be grateful to your parents, especially mom for being so open.
    Does your mom try to be nudist, or do you ask her to do so?

13. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

You are 28 years old and still living with your mother? Sounds a bit strange to me, sorry.
    Anyway, it's great you openly discussed your dream after the french impressions and could make it true.

14. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Yes I'm 28 and still living at home........I'm a grad student and living at home is the easiest solution for me......I did live w my ex gf, but it didn't work out so I ended up moving back in w mom.

15. Allee

Allee Members

so glad to read this thread and actualy this whole part of the forum! i walk around naked at home when no one else is there but I never had the guts to do it when i wasn't alone. I got seen by the yard guy a couple times and once the mail lady! But I've never done anything in public or anything.

Sir Arthur and Daretobare like this.
  16. AirBare

AirBare Members

I've run across a few stories where it was the house rule that clothing wasn't to be worn. I know many nudist families but they don't have a rule such as that. Is there anyone here that insist there spouse or s/o be naked in the house at all times?

17. rockwood

rockwood Members

I have heard of the no clothes aloud rule for the family as well. Do I insist that my wife be naked at all time well no. It would be easier to herd cats than bark out a rule. She lives nude anyway at home so I never thought about it.

18. modeve

modeve Members

Yes, we both spouses stay nude at home. Rather my husband encouraged me soon after marriage to say good bye to clothes when at home. It is very exciting and comfortable.

louisiananudistcpl likes this.
  19. curiousdude

curiousdude Members

I love to be naked at home. I am older and wish I had experienced the lifestyle others on here have. I think it's completely natural for people in a family to be aroused so I am totally cool with reading about families are like this. If a female is aroused and her nipples are hard or a male is aroused and has a very hard erection these things should not be hidden. It means they are functioning as designed! LOFL! I guess I am super open minded so pardon that. Of course there is an appropriate age to discuss these things. My take is DO NOT ruin the innocence of a child. In due time they will understand their bodies and at that time you can discuss why these things. If you do this at an early age that is CREEPY for sure. My take on this. And yes reading about this subject does make me a bit hard. LOFL

20. curiousdude

curiousdude Members

Do you have children living with you as well or is it just you two?

21. curiousdude

curiousdude Members

Sounds like a healthy relationship. Has your mom ever hinted that she would do the same thing? I guess I would assume since she is comfy with your decision she would do the same, but perhaps it's a personal choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.