Nudity at Home - Both Men & Women are asked to Reply

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Nudity4Life, May 15, 2021.

1. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Take it slowly. I'm sure you've both had sex on the couch before. Next time get naked on the couch, enjoy a lot of foreplay, and then get up and run to the bedroom still naked. She might enjoy the excitement of being naked outside the bedroom. Not much there, but it's a small step. Next time, get up, move into the kitchen, continue the foreplay before moving to the bedroom. Another small step. Keep making more small steps until you're spending an hour moving around the house naked. She'll get used to it and will most likely enjoy it. Then down the road, all day naked!

Justinsky, bft4evr and NaturalDreams like this.
  2. john slick

john slick Members

My adult step daughter would frequently be nearly nude at home if my wife wasnt there. She often walked around in her red pantys or completely topless. Big boobs,in case your wondering...

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  3. wifekaty

wifekaty Members

I wasn't.

Farmnaked likes this.
  4. pinoy62

pinoy62 Members

you shouldn't try make anyone wear or not wear cloth. if you truly want be open then you just let anything happen .no judging.you want be nude then do it.they will follow or not it there choice.one question are you doing nude because you enjoy it or you want see them nude

6Sailor9 likes this.
  5. 4nick8469

4nick8469 Members

Both wife and I hate clothes

Scarecrow13 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  6. Jumper58

Jumper58 Members

Sit down and have a conversation with your daughter, explain your side and see if she would be comfortable with it.