Nudity at gatherings

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Booga, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Arby Arthur

Arby Arthur Member

The warning about using sunscreen is an important one. Just as important is a warning about watching out for poison ivy (and poison oak).

Arby Arthur
    Nudist Blogger

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

and bugs too
    yasit around in the dirt nude, in the forresst, your bound to get alot more bug bites then anyone else

3. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Only hard are they frowned upon.

4. coyotesister

coyotesister Member

definately don't forget the sunscreen for REAL!!! i was skinny dipping at the MI annual and then sat out in the sun....i'm a little on the heavier side so when i stood up my belly rolls had burned. you shoulda seen the look on the faces of the CALM folks when i pulled off my dress and there i was in all my burnt glory looking like a human peppermint stick! DOH!

5. Gerald

Gerald Member

Is it correct that in the US there is less nudity today than there was previously at gatherings. Gerald

6. phillyboxing911

phillyboxing911 Member

what happens if u get hard I heard u get busted or if your over 6-7 inches 3-5 girth flacid...so it makes me nervous.

7. zencoyote

zencoyote Member

:DCoyotesister sez:
    definately don't forget the sunscreen for REAL!!! i was skinny dipping at the MI annual and then sat out in the sun....i'm a little on the heavier side so when i stood up my belly rolls had burned. you shoulda seen the look on the faces of the CALM folks when i pulled off my dress and there i was in all my burnt glory looking like a human peppermint stick! DOH!

LOL...I remember that! Littlewing (my missus) worked CALM that year and I heard the story sitting around the fire with Nightshade, Zander and the crew. Along with the moans of compassion for your state there were quite a few chuckles.
    Hell of a way to fame at Rainbow.

Gerald sez:
    Is it correct that in the US there is less nudity today than there was previously at gatherings.

Yup.

Phillyboxing911 sez:
    what happens if u get hard I heard u get busted...

Only if you point it at the wrong sister.

or if your over 6-7 inches 3-5 girth flacid...so it makes me nervous.

HAH! You sound like one of my brothers from South Philly.
    Go get a steak at Geno's and forget about your wanker for awhile!
    And fair warning...DON'T EVER stumble into A-Camp naked with your war chief at full mast. Those drunks will think your threatening them with a club and beat the living crap out of you!!!!!

Zen:D

8. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

LOL!

9. Gerald

Gerald Member

Is the reduction in the occurance of nudity at US gatherings, a result of pressure from US authorities, the effect of the general rightwing shift in American politics in recent years or a backing away from this aspect of Rainbow belief. Does this change of practice apply to rainbow groups outside the US, such as those in Russia and Western Europe. Gerald

10. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

Walking/standing around ppl who are sitting is kinda uncomfortable when they're standing next to you and all you see when you look up is their genitals. Not very appetizing either if your trying to eat. esp if they are bending over!! :eek:

Nothing indecent about nudity as long as it's not in your face.

sh

11. zencoyote

zencoyote Member

Yea, considering most kitchens are veg.

At my age there's nothing indecent about a sisters' flower in my face:D

Zen

12. shameless_heifer

Well that takes "Stop and smell the flowers" to a whole new level, which at my age isn't all that inspiring esp after several days in the woods with no toilet paper :rolleyes:

Each to their own tho ( wonders if the same feeling would apply when viewing a penis)

13. zencoyote

zencoyote Member

LOL!!!! If you stop by my camp there is ALWAYS lots of tp to spare. (Clean socks, too)
    I learned a long time ago that having lots of spare tp, socks and tampons is a great service to the Family.
    I must say I'm a shameless hetero...not that I don't look at dudes units. Every man wants to see how he "measures up" to others. LOL!!!!

Zen(the flower loving coyote)

14. shameless_heifer

How funny that would be to watch...lol..all the men checkin' out each other instead of checkin' out the women. Brings a whole new aspect to the statement of "unit'y" :))

15. zencoyote

zencoyote Member

SH, You'll find I'm honest about the quirkness of manhood.
    You'd be surprised to find out about the "unit comparison" games boys play. Most grown men would still play those games if they could. In fact, I've seen men betting money on the size of their units in some of the seedier bars around. Really!!! Sick but perversely hilarious.

Men ARE dogs...the smart ones find a partner who can be alpha, mamma and lover.

With the exception of the master I apprenticed under the majority of my mentors have been women.

Where am I going with this? What was this thread about?

Oh man....stonededed again.

Zen:D

16. shameless_heifer

Size Does matter!! We tell you it doesn't just to make you feel better about your small penis'. I can see why you are concerned about other mens size tho, esp if yours is bigger, then being nude is like a show n tell day at school.

I prefer seeing a loincloth clad brother, then to look up and have a penis in my face... how rude or at least panties on a sister.. flys ya know.

playfully
    sh

17. BobbinBecca

BobbinBecca Member

now that this thread has been revived, I finally reply, and awww, you certainly construct language like the extremely open-hearted, non creepy type of nudist! ;-) (((((()))))) And you certainly don't have to retreat to bare all (though yeah sometimes that's fun, naked yoga, meditation or whatever) You'll see. There's lots of levels, onion style, at these things and it's not like you're working in kitchens all the time, at most (90%) kitchens you're certainly still welcome to hang around nude, and hang around paths and bridges and fire pits, etc. etc., just be keen to the vibe, I know that sounds over the top hippie speak but yeah and you will be fine.

18. zencoyote

zencoyote Member

Aye, and when you touched it, it grew some more, lass.

Granny was sitting on the porch of the old cabin in the hills eating a slice of melon. It was a very hot summer day. Granny was sitting with her skirt pulled up, her legs spread wide and NO bloomers. Luke, her grandson, comes up the path and upon seeing this "spectacle" exclaims. "Good Lord Granny! Why are you sitting there like that?" Granny replied, "It keeps the flies off my melon."

Bada-bump! (rimshot)

In actuality I agree with you, SH. A loincloth or a thong gives a least the perception of a degree of separation.

I swim nekkid but put on my boxerbriefs afterward. 'Course, I need to wear them to bridle my massive unit! LOL! Size DOES matter, after all!!!

A little story....
    ...It was at the Michigan annual. (the year Montana Mud won my undying devotion) I was elbowing a piece of bridge rail with Littlewing watching all the folks swimming in the river. Off to the left of the bridge stood a beautiful naked dreadedheaded young sister. I even commented to Littlewing how pretty she was. As we both turned to take in this young sisters' outer beauty a young dude walked up to her, engages in conversation and....wait for it.....BOING!!!!! up pops Junior. We couldn't contain our laughter. For the sake of not making the dude feel bad, we took off down the trail.

Oh! the things you'll see!

Zen

19. shameless_heifer

I do not set the rule. I just have my rathers. I have had boys/men and old farts lust after my body all my life. I certainly do not want to cause a riot and unleash my beauties upon the unsuspecting populi or draw awkward attention to my more feminine qualities.

I wonder how the fellas feel when a nude dude is eyeballing his nude ole lady. I'm sure as human emotion goes, that there would be a bit of tension in the air between the two penis,' I mean men. A territorial thing perhaps? I think I would feel a little tense if some lady was eyeballing my mans unit.

But on further thinking, we are all naked under our clothes, so it really doesnt matter. :D

It's a little cool right now for nudity anyway, causes shrinkage and no one wants to see that lololol

sh

20. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

When I talk to anyone I look at their Face but when your 13 it's overlooked.