Nudity and families

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by minkajane, May 15, 2006.

1. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

That is exactly the kind of thing that effects young people. You thought you had done wrong yet it is perfectly normal. Better than normal. I bet your dad was aroused too. Your mam was and I don't know how old your sis was but probably was too.

Joshua Van likes this.
  2. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Any examples of naughty fun with people and their pets? Lol. I've known a couple of scenarios but not really appropriate.

3. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Course she was, girls are far more sexually aware than boys at a young age. My parents were similar, well my father really. He was prude. My mother would never dress us as kids when he worked. Mostly naked. I can relate to your experience. My first ever time seeing a sex scene on TV was watching Basic Instinct with my sister and aunt. I too got excited and was embarrassed. Not for getting hard but because I was curved which I worried about for a while. But it saved me from years of worrying as I was reassured then that I was perfectly normal.

Joshua Van and NEVERENDS like this.
  4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Never found out properly as she sadly died when I was 16. But I always suspected she was. Maybe bit of an exhibitionist too. But she was great.

5. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

No my Aunt was nude too. Obviously my Aunt reassured me. So did your experience having a row that time effect your confidence going forward?

6. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Well pretty normal then.

7. MMorgan47

MMorgan47 Banned

Haha, guess it it depends on how sexy get!

8. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I've been thinking about this as my son is 8 weeks old and I want him to love being naked as much as I do. Do you schedule naked time before or after bath time or before bed or just leave it to your kid(s) to decide when they want to be naked and wind them up and just let them go?

9. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

Just be free and yourself, and the kid will follow as they are comfortable.

My own kids will be nude around me no problem, but if I am not home, they are far less likely to be nude around my wife. I am the free, liberated one, my wife is the always-clothed one, so they are naturally much less comfortable around her. But around me, they will go almost entire days without clothes. It's as natural and organic as the sun rising every day.

10. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Not in the same boat as the OP. However, I think you do need to consider how you advise your children about when they comment on this outside the home and what they say. They need to be aware that nudism is a minority activity, that many people are offended by this, and that there are terrible misconceptions about nudism.

Joshua Van likes this.
  11. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yes thats very sadly true!!!!!