Nudity and families

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by minkajane, May 15, 2006.

1. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Well that royally stinks!

2. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I know dude, I know! :persevere:

NudeDavid19 likes this.
  3. Camp Cook

Camp Cook Members

Isn't there anyone you can camp with or take a dip with?

4. Steveh

Steveh Members

Being nude while camping is great fun

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  5. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

No, I don’t have a lot of friends.

I wish I could try it then!

Alonso376 likes this.
  6. Camp Cook

Camp Cook Members

GamerGirl99 there must be someone. I cook while camping, even if I don't bring anyone, at least I'm out in the sun with the others. Its not bad if you give it a try,.

joker69 likes this.
  7. Pierre Milne

Pierre Milne Members

In my case my daughter is the prude :(

8. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

It does not take alot - all you need is one or two.

9. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I must seek out a friends then... hehe.

NEVERENDS, NaturistJames and bft4evr like this.
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

technically you could camp alone, but it would probably be a lot less fun.

11. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

That's no fun! And I like fun, especially naughty fun.

NaturistJames likes this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well you can have naughty fun alone, but you can have naughtier fun if you bring someone along. and even more naughtier fun if you bring along several people and their pets.

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  13. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Eh no dude. I'm into some weird stuff, but I draw the line at beastiality.

Funboy53 and thefallenone1986 like this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well i didn't say funner, i just said naughtier.

15. Camp Cook

Camp Cook Members

Its much safer camping with someone.

16. Eliseu Rodrigo

Eliseu Rodrigo Members

Família é igual segurança e intimidade.
    Isso são os Laços tornam a experiência do convívio nu agradável.
    Eu sou casado há 12 anos e tenho 3 filhos.
    Vivemos a liberdade de usar ou não roupas quando e como preferir dentro de casa.
    Conforto e a certeza de que estamos em família, sem o julgamento de um olhar estranho.
    Afinal não tem como minha esposa se sentir estranha comigo, e logo também meus filhos, quais já troquei suas fraudas, carrego no colo, dou banho.
    Quer para pai entende, eu acho, que essas triviais coisas não merecem nem mérito pra discussão.
    Mas os inesperientes podem imaginar fantasia de mais no que o mundo realmente é.
    Como diz meu filho ...
    "...- Noobs!"

17. [QUOTE = "Eliseu Rodrigo, post: 8769428, member: 315927"] Family is equal to security and intimacy.
    This is how Ties make the experience of living naked pleasant.
    I have been married for 12 years and have 3 children.
    We live the freedom to wear or not to wear clothes when and how we prefer indoors.
    Comfort and the certainty that we are in the family, without the judgment of a strange look.
    After all, there is no way for my wife to feel strange with me, and soon also my children, who have already changed their frauds, carry them in their laps, bathe them.
    You want to understand, I think, that these trivial things do not even merit discussion.
    But the unexpected can imagine too much fantasy of what the world really is.
    As my son says ...
    "...- Noobs!" [/ QUOTE]

The only people who have an issue are the pervert, fetish people. Let me give you an excellent example of this is mothers who take their sons into the female changing room at the pool, and these boys can be up to the age of 11 or 12 years old. Some women who make a drama of it that they claim the boys are looking at the girls and women sexual. The women who make a drama of it are the ones who got sexual with the boys being naked. What perverts, and fetish people do they protect themselves on to other bye claims they doing something so they can protect themselves.

Most women and girls feel something inside of them when they see a naked boy, teen male, a man. Some females are so stupid in how they act, which causes people what to get away from them. When females see a naked male that their clitoris get enlarge, their labia get bigger, and their vagina gets hard. The reason why some girls feel shy or shame with the boys in the female changing room is what been put in their minds about boys and how girls see themselves as a person. That attitude is developed most by their mother and other females.

Most mothers do not have any issues with boys being in the female changing room for they know for their daughter; this is a learning experience. They can see boys of different ages and levels of development.

It gives girls a chance in an open safe environment to look and explore. For girls to see boy body change in the soft penis to an erection penis is a learning experience. Girls are seeing boys who cut off their foreskin and who has not. It considers the foreskin hanging off the tip of his penis and pull by behind the head of the penis when he gets an erection - Seeing a boy standing up at a toilet to pee .. Seeing his testicle hanging low and pull up against the body. Most of us females the beauty of the male genitals and the boys and the boy sees the beauty of the girl's and women's genitals. These kinds of openness keep girls and boys from doing random exploring where they could get hurt.

NEVERENDS, bry75 and Joshua Van like this.
  18. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I like to be naked but no one else in my house does.............

bill697cu and NudistTed like this.
  19. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I don't have any kids but wouldn't mind if they wanted to be nudist like me. Communication is key to any family. Nudity is just doing normal things without clothes.

NudeDavid19, NudistTed and Joshua Van like this.
  20. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Too many people grow up with issues over their bodies which result in relationship and confidence issues. Openness and nudity at home seems to eliminate a lot of stress and anxiety while entering adult hood.

Joshua Van and NEVERENDS like this.