Nudity all year round.

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Ron Mo, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Ron Mo

Ron Mo Members

At my hobby farm I was nude most of the time. Even in winter when sunny, no wind, and in 50s(f), the warm sun would keep me warm as I worked cutting and splitting wood, or other things.
    Even when colder I would bring wood in for the wood burning stove.
    I liked to keep the cabin warm and would go outside and split more wood, even with snow on the ground.
    My view at the farm was only wear clothes when you have to.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  2. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Sounds nice that you can be nude all the time. I have too many neighbors with kids and have to be careful when going nude outside. I do go outside nude at night to water the garden or just walk around yard. I enjoy sitting on my deck when it is warm out and have early morning coffee nude.

3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For us, we have a South Texas cottage and a home in the Central American rainforest. We left Texas last October and are naked most days here. Too hot for clothes. When in Texas, we stay naked in our home and visit our favorite nudist resort. So yes, we are nude a lot.

4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

We have a Summer home up north with multiple acres and able to be nude most anywhere there and a winter home in the south next door to a nude resort where we are members

5. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

You two are very lucky.

I would love to have 2 homes so whatever time of year it was, it would still be warm enough to enjoy nudism outdoors.

Sandra Miller and Alice in SC like this.
  6. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Retirement helps. Gives us the time to go to either. I have less than 20, 000 in our park model in the south. Many use campers in the winter

7. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

Nude all year round here. Rain, hail, snow or shine! Obviously summertime is preferred but I do love a good naked ramble in the snow and hiking naked in the rain is hard to beat!

8. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, the nudist spirit definitely withers within me to near nothing the deeper into winter I get. It’s been fecking cold both outside and in the house in my parts for months now. The reality of this ultimately pushes down the intellectual and psychological desire to be naked. I know it’ll come back in a few months, but for now my body just wants to be warm in sweats and a hoodie.

9. Ron Mo

Ron Mo Members

For me, I enjoy the warm sun with temps in upper 50s(f). As long as there is not a wind to cool me back off, hauling, cutting, and splitting wood nude is great. The warm sun and no wind makes such a difference.
    Even going out for a limited time to cut and split wood in the snow is fine, but better have shoes for snow.
    I also love outside in the rain, but not on a cold day.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  10. beachwalker

beachwalker Members

.... or, as we call it in Scotland ..... Summer :)

Sandra Miller, NudeMTB and Granite69 like this.
  11. living_free

living_free Newbie

I live in Brisbane, semi-tropical and no need to wear any clothes year round - I love it

12. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

Oh man! That sounds like heaven!! Very jealous lol.

Rogersk411 and Sandra Miller like this.
  13. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Nudity in winter for me is only at saunas and spas, when they are open and I am able to visit.

14. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

Sadly it does not happen for me during the winter snowy months. Maybe a little downtime in front of a sunny window for a few minutes. But not too often when we have extended below freezing temperatures. But spring is starting to show. I see some buds on the trees starting to come out.

bill697cu likes this.
  15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

So, I feel like lashing out now. :D

Is this thread of the same ilk that has a preference for circumcision? Because I think we've got a problem. ;)

16. Richard1234567

Richard1234567 Members

You sound like my mom. We live in south east Texas and I never wear clothes.

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

well, I enjoy wearing hip clothes a little more than walking around naked. not my cup of tea.... :sunglasses:

To each their own though. ;)

18. Richard1234567

Richard1234567 Members

With class being virtual this year it's been just over a year since I've worn any clothes.

Very Fast Car, *pixy* and bill697cu like this.
  19. Richard1234567

Richard1234567 Members

Mom says the vitamin d and c is good for you. Here the temperature can go over 100 so getting burned if your not used to it is easy.

20. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member