nudists having their parts looked at..

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Kaalvoet, May 30, 2011.

1. living_free

living_free Newbie

I welcome people looking at my nakedness. I shave myself and, beyond the fact I think it feels better, I do it to openly show people I'm into intimate grooming and it also ensures that when people do look at me they see nice smooth nudity.

bill697cu, NudistTed and Joshua Van like this.
  2. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Both my mother and I enjoy ppl watching when we go to our local nude beach. We see singles, couples, and occasionally families strolling along the beach shore. We have fun commenting to each other on the attractiveness and beauty of all those naked bodies.

Nakednudist, The Shark and Joshua Van like this.
  3. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Nothing wrong with looking and I don't care if someone looks at me or not.

4. The Shark

The Shark Members

You go with your mom to the nude beach? Damn you're a lucky guy - when I was younger that was something I always wanted to do with my mom.

5. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

I know a gal that lives in Tucson,she just started visiting our adults only place in Mn last year. I wonder if you two may have crossed paths at the local nudist resorts.

6. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy a good barefoot nude hike when the weather gets warmer. I go to some nearby woods to hike. I have not come across anyone and don't know if anyone has seen me or not. I know other people use the trails and have seen the garbage they left behind. I agree with what Kathys said I don't care as long as they're nude also.

Nudegardner likes this.
  7. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

That's what I was afraid of.

8. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

It’s a lot like looking at the sun, you can look it, enjoy the beauty and admire it, but don’t stare too long, it’s not good for you.

9. passygalore

passygalore Members

I generally have no idea what people are looking at, but I don't care if they're staring at my (small) penis, scrotal sac, or bare buttocks. Otherwise, I wouldn't be nude around others. If they requested a closer look, that might be fine, also.

Also, I disagree with people using binoculars being called "creeps". Maybe they're giggling or deriving sensual satisfaction from watching me, or they're just curious--but why should I care? What harm does it do? Why should I not respect their preferred/individualized form of sexual release?

Is there something inherently wrong with voyeurism? And don't rely on psychologists for the answer. They're a part of the same anti-sex society as the rest of us where the totality of sex must occur inside a house, in a bedroom, on a bed.

Sometimes we nudists think and react as though we're basically still mentally and psychologically textiles with our clothes removed.

Joshua Van likes this.
  10. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

agreed people trying to say things aren't sexual are living in denial. Sex is 1 of our core instincts along with things like survival. no matter if your naked or dressed in full winter gear other humans are looking at you in a sexual manner.

11. Steveh

Steveh Members

I let them look, I look too

Joshua Van likes this.
  12. Steveh

Steveh Members

So true, I don't lear, but I do look, at both males and femles bodies toth