nudists having their parts looked at..

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Kaalvoet, May 30, 2011.

1. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

Agreed. But nothing wrong with searing those images in my memory and recalling them later while making love or self pleasuring.

2. tanyaSL

tanyaSL Members

Sexual fantasies is different to nudism, i dont mind others looking at me nude or even getting a erection ( thats natural) but i hate when men or boys look at me and start jerking off

3. tanyaSL

tanyaSL Members

As a woman if i am showing parts of my body i have to expect others to look...... stupid people think that others shouldnt look when they are showing their bits!

Jayandcay likes this.
  4. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Has that happened to you?

5. tanyaSL

tanyaSL Members

yes cos i grew up in a nudist home

bill697cu likes this.
  6. Emmet78

Emmet78 Members

Erections aren't that big of a deal once you are a nudist. When my son and daughter (Got kids into nudism thread here) got into nudism, he'd sometimes get visible erections looking at his sister or mother. Now we just laugh it off or ignore it. After a while it goes down, but if he were to masturbate to it that would be a bigger and much more severe issue.

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  7. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Sounds like you didn't grow up in a nudist home, but instead grew up in pervert home.........

8. tanyaSL

tanyaSL Members

we had some family friends who had young boys so i gt to experience these things, my family has never creeped me up

9. So who lived with you and jerked off

10. Campingcouple

Campingcouple Members

My wife has admitted to doing this when she sees someone looking. I don’t mind at all, just part of the experience

11. The Shark

The Shark Members

If I'm in a nudist environment, of course I don't mind if people look at all. In fact, I kind of enjoy the attention if someone's that interested.

Otherwise I have no desire to be the only one naked on display while everyone else is in clothes.

Nudegardner and Campingcouple like this.
  12. Your son is wonderful. He does not need to be shame or shy about what his genitals do in front of others. Yes, people will scare. Girls will get close to it so they can get an eye view of this wonderful object hanging between his legs. He does not need to hide it. He needs to put it on display and let everyone know it wonderful. Let those erection be seen because it shows power, life.

bill697cu, bry75, Joshua Van and 2 others like this.
  13. Charles Long

Charles Long Newbie

It is wierd at first if they stare.But just be discreet and change your position,or simply in a good mannered way,ask them if it offends them.Or just simply ignore their gazing.After seeing you nude a few times,they will become comfortable and accepting of it.

Joshua Van, Lorraine02 and NudistTed like this.
  14. nldn

nldn Senior Member

The issue with erections is how you react to having one, especially when younger when it may be spontaneous. Flaunting it no, masturbating yes a severe issue.

15. LydaG

LydaG Members

A lot of it depends on who you are looking at. In my case, I'm all for staring and watching, but others may not be so comfortable. Only do so if the person you are viewing shows obvious signs they are interested in going forward. Of course, unless agreed upon by all potential onlookers, touching yourself is an absolute no-go.

16. nudony

nudony Member

I'm revisiting this post because something happened this summer that relates to it.
    At the resort my wife likes to paddle-board on the lake. When she gets tired of standing, she'll sit and straddle the board and paddle back. She's not an exhibitionist; but she's confident enough to know and not care that people are going to be seeing her "parts" that way. Likewise when she exits the hot-tub straddling up the ladder, people are also going to see her in a more "open" way than usual. She understands that being active while naked will result in people seeing her from many different angles; including her "parts." And she's ok with it. And when I see other people looking; I'm ok with it too. There's no harm there (actually it can be funny seeing them pretending to not look.)

I have seen other nudist women struggle with that fact. It is natural to want to avoid attracting the "wrong" attention; so I get that. But nudists are generally well-behaved and will typically limit themselves to "furtive glances"; especially at the resort where looking "too hard" could get them in trouble. Everyone looks at everyone (notwithstanding blind nudists). And it's actually a pretty natural thing as long as everyone is respectful. My wife and I were socializing, sitting across from each other, with another couple not long ago. We were reclining so our "parts" were in plain view of each other. And we didn't just look at each other's faces. Everyone was comfortable, which was as it should be when you're fully embracing social nudity.

bill697cu, Joshua Van and NudistTed like this.