Nudists and Swinging

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Hippievixen, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sith1

sith1 Member

inevitable how?

2. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Hippievixen, just how is it "inevitable" to associate nudists with swinging? Being naked should not be suggestive of sex. How did you put 2+2 together to the point where it is going to happen without a doubt?

3. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

Yes we have swung in the past had a very varied sex life but it is usually something that just happens once in a while due to the very fact we are partying naked and one thing leads to another but hey this happens at textile parties too so suppose in a way its just normal at parties.

4. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

wife and I do swing occassionally as when you have been together as long as we have it adds a bit of spice to the sex life and have met most of our like minded friends at nude beaches and nudist camps.Both of us are fairly well endowed.There is nothing wrong with ladies who think they have a problem with gravity love ladies with normal tits just makes them more attractive far too much made of tit jobs now adays.

Jayandcay likes this.
  5. Dario Western

Dario Western Member

Back in 1998 when my then-girlfriend and myself placed an ad in a nudist magazine looking to meet other couples for trips to beaches and clubs and stuff, about 70% of the replies I got were from swingers.

Nudism does not have to equate swinging. I have been one since I was 19 and all that time I have never swung, or even had intercourse for that matter.

I have nothing against swingers as long as they respect other nudist's boundaries, but I do believe that if nudism is to grow it needs to encompass swingers, gays, lesbians, and other sympathetic people.

Take a look at this site: http://www.libchrist.com - this mixes Christianity with swinging, polyamory (committed multiple sexual relationships as opposed to casual sex), nudism, and acceptance and equality for GBLT people. Now if only we had more Christians like them! :)

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

swings are cool nude, but the slide hurts my bum.. :p

Irminsul likes this.
  7. Limeyx100

Limeyx100 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I realise this is an old topic but I felt it needed revisiting since Several established nudist resorts have recently started gearing themselves towards being lifestyle friendly. There are a couple that have actually taken it a step further and now allow sexual contact anywhere on the property. This seems to be a new trend in the nudist world. There has to have been a call for it?

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Swingers may usually be nude, but being nude does not mean you are a swinger. As for resorts or clubs, there seems to be a difference between the two, even if swinger resorts may not be open about this in some cases.

Jayandcay and NudistTed like this.
  9. PatyAlvarez

PatyAlvarez Banned

When people are naked in certain circumstances, I think sex is always a possibility.

Jayandcay and NudistTed like this.
  10. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

The nudist resort I go to got a pretty bad reputation for years as being a swingers place. It ended up pretty sleazy. The owners remained but the granddaughter became the general manager and started running the place with her mom. She changed the reputation pretty well into a place where nudist families were welcomed without the sexual overtones. It worked out REALLY well. You'll find a nice mix of genuine nudists but if swinging is your thing, that's available as well with no pressure or unwanted advances.

11. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

Whoa. BIG question. I can add something though because back in the year 2001 I was part of a community television show. Basically some fellow wanted to make a variety show and so we'd do interviews and all sorts of stuff. One of these things happened to be a swingers party and I was interested to find that they also opened the place as a nudist place on Sundays. I actually attended both events and loved it. Possibly because at the swingers party my youthful good looks worked for me in more ways than one but perhaps there was another reason. Maybe because I was confident enough in myself to take on both projects.

Um, well .... so there you have it. One venue operating both a swingers' party and a nudist swim day.

NudistTed likes this.
  12. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I have a friend that host nudist family events and also host swinger parties. I've attended both. I am a nudist and have noticed that even though nudist attending swinger parties, like me, they do not consider them nudist events. There is a difference between being nude at a nudist event and being naked at a swinger event.

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

Being nudists first led us to swinging

Nudegardner likes this.
  14. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

And if you add alcohol or other chemicals, it becomes a near certainty lol

Nudegardner likes this.
  15. Steveh

Steveh Members

It sure does, seems to work for us and many others we have met at nudist resorts

16. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Nothing wrong with consensual fun.

Ray Roberts and Nudegardner like this.
  17. Steveh

Steveh Members

Nothing at all, it's like my wife says, 'It's just sex' or 'we're already naked'

Nudegardner likes this.
  18. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

So very true. Never know, could end up with friends

19. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

I have met quite a few swingers at nudists events, it is in no way inevitable and a lot of nudists frown on it.

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  20. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We have been to both, Swinger and non swinger. Although we did not swing, we enjoy the atmosphere at the swinger resort. Surprisingly, most of the people there was our age and we were not pressured to swing, but we did enjoy it very much. You just need to drop your inhibitions at the entrance. It is adult fun and you take it as far as “you” want to go.

We attended a non swinger resort today. It was nice and laid back relaxing. The people there were quick to tell you (we were newbies there) that they do not swing. But, their not fooling me. It’s not done in the open, but privately.

Nudegardner and MasseurNaturel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.