Nudist Moms and Dads

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Sherry1133, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Sherry1133

Sherry1133 Members

Hi all nudist Moms and Dads,

When I talk with non nudists about nudist environments like beaches and resorts, it seems that so many feel like kids would not be safe at these places.

My kids are 6 and 10 and I've never once felt worried for them in a nudist environment like beaches and resorts. I've always felt totally safe and comfortable for my kids to play and have fun and be free. I actually feel more at ease at a nudist beach then I do a public beach.

Have any of you other Moms and Dads encountered this fear from non nudists? Have you ever had any bad experiences with your kids at nudist environments?

hippiemom420 and NudistTed like this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My kids are all grown but I will mention what I've experienced. At our local nude resort it is very controlled wherever the children are. The playground is in a very open area where all can notice if anything would arise. At the beaches unfortunately I've seen some real disturbing people. Many times I saw a family come onto the beach and I would see people start migrate toward the area where they would be. Either just a walk by or actually moving their location to be closer to the children. I bet I've confronted over a dozen people in defense of the family. The dummies are so engrossed in their activity that they don't realize their being observed. I've also warned the families of certain individuals. They are busy watching over their kids around water which they should be and are not as observant of who is lurking sometimes. Being a regular there I had plenty of people to back me if ever confrontation. Once a group of us had to force a guy off the beach or threaten to call the rangers. He was a real perv.

3. Sherry1133

Sherry1133 Members

It's always nice to have protectors like you around. Thank you.

hippiemom420 and Daretobare like this.
  4. hippiemom420

hippiemom420 Members

I feel the same. I grew up in a nudist family and my daughter has been nudist since birth. We always spend our holidays at nudist beaches/resorts/camping grounds... and never felt unsafe there. I guess being around like-minded people just makes me feel comfortable.

bry75, joker69, Joshua Van and 3 others like this.
  5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I have an autoimmune disease,I have red patches on my stomach,etc...... :(

I think I might feel insecure showing that stuff........