Nude Walks

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Alice in SC, Jan 2, 2017.

1. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Can't beat the feeling of walking anywhere naked, currently relaxing at home in the buff loving every minute

Alice in SC likes this.
  2. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

One time as a teen I walked around the neighborhood at night, nude.

3. chasintail

chasintail Guest

I can remember when I was around 11 when up north at Aunts farm I did and was when I started walking around naked in the corn fields before that out in back yard alone as I am now

4. Nakedgamer

Nakedgamer Members

I used to walk around the neighborhood naked at night it was awesome very liberating. I would wear shoes and shorts and take off the shorts and just walk around. I was never brave enough to leave the shorts at home as much as I wanted too..just in case. There was a field by my parents house that was pitch black and I would leave my shirts by a tree so I knew where they were, and just walk around in the field. I was never seen that I know of but I always did it at night like 2am or so.

5. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I Love to get up early during the summer and take a walk around my farm. Sometimes I'll walk out near the highway where I could be seen! It gives me a Rush!

Joe90, Ralfee, NudeMTB and 3 others like this.
  6. Nakedgamer

Nakedgamer Members

Oh yes being naked outside is the best. Nothing like feeling the wind on all of you. First time and I was hooked for life

Alice in SC likes this.
  7. Fat Boy

Fat Boy Members

Wife an I bought a few acres about 12 years ago. We take a nude evening walk every day weather permit it. She loves to walk in the rain. So do I.

8. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy walking nude in the rain when I can.

Alice in SC likes this.
  9. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

When we first bought our house with several acres we would take naked walks and even take a blanket and have sex somewhere on our property. Now most of our neighbors whose property butts ours have 8nstalled trail cams all over the place so we can't anymore.

10. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

You can't take naked walks or take a blanket along with you?

11. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Not anymore we can't.

12. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

Love a nude walk. Sneaked some years back but plan to bush walk with a gf at some stage. Just us and nature. When its raining even so no chance of other walkers around. And nude beach near me would be also used for beach walks so we can leave the clothes in the car or at home but we will see.

Alice in SC likes this.
  13. Hykes

Hykes Members

I used to love taking nude walks in the woods with a an old high school friend. But we haven't for several years now because we have both become concerned of the number of trail cams hunters have out now....
    Unfortunately that's yet another new reality we have to worry about.. :(

14. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

I went for a two mile stroll in the desert today(naked). It was awesome of course.The desert is kinda boring at this time of year but there was the odd cactus here and there to avoid and one Ocotilla starting to flower.

bill697cu likes this.
  15. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I cannot go anywhere near me and walk naked. The last time I did was on a nudist beach in Spain a few years ago.

16. Bnevis

Bnevis Members

Would love to join you

Joe90 and Alice in SC like this.
  17. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

Love walking country trails and paths and hiking nude in the hills regularly..... I'm an all season nudist, even darkest winter......making naked snow angels is great fun lol!!

Farmnaked, bill697cu and Joshua Van like this.
  18. Walking around my backyard before daylight in the morning - totally nude and barefoot in the dew. It's the best!

bill697cu, Joshua Van and Farmnaked like this.
  19. V0oldisk

V0oldisk Members

Today I walked totally naked, in a small forest near my neighborhood. It was amazing, it's the second time I've been naked outside the house

inside the forest there was a small river, so I dived there,

bill697cu, Very Fast Car and Todd56 like this.
  20. Steveh

Steveh Members

have a large forest near me, has ponds and lakes, with well marked trails. I get off the marked trails, often finding a path to the water, where i lay out naked and enjoy the sun on my body

21. LydaG

LydaG Members

I wish I could own a large bit of property to stroll on as I please, when I please. Till then, I consign myself to nude resorts, nude trails, my home, and this one clearing in a nearby forest...You really are living the dream!

Tags: