Nude Walk

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Darrenchristian, Jan 14, 2014.

1. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have only ever gone for any nude walk on a nude beach, nowhere else. There used to be a nude hiking group in the UK, not sure if it still exists.

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

No nude walking around here..............you get arrested..

Joe90 and Totally Yoda like this.
  3. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

The weather is getting warmer and I hope to go for a nude walk soon.

Joe90 and NudistTed like this.
  4. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

D790964E-CD97-437B-9601-C575999ECD20.jpeg
    The trail. It’s somewhat steep and in places loose dirt makes it a bit slippery while in other areas rain gutters force you to move around a bit. Still, I’m sure whoever watched my wife on her hike back up enjoyed the view.

5. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

Part of a story I posted in another forum. We like to have a little fun in our own way, but I’ll just post a portion of the original. A little background... A nude beach we visit, has a dirt parking area at top of a hill, with a long trail circling down to the beach. The trail disappears, but from the parking area you can see the beach where the trail ends, once on the trail you aren’t visible from the parking area at all. I watched her at the beach from the car. **I’ll finish after the story ends:

It was on this day that I made one of my two most stupid mistakes. I can’t remember why but I kind of lost track of time and didn’t notice my wife pack up and leave the beach. She called me (while still on the beach walking towards the trail) and said she was heading up the trail. I said “Ok, see you in a while.” It’s a steep climb and takes 20-25 minutes to get to the top. I knew it would take a while so I started looking for a place for us to have dinner in town.

As I was reading, suddenly there was tapping on my window. I looked up and was met with a pair of tits looking back at me. Then I see my wife’s scowling face. She walked around the front of the car to the other side and got in. Except for her socks and sports shoes, she was nude. The conversation didn’t go well...

“Why weren’t you watching?”

“You called and said you were coming up the trail. Why would I be watching?”

“Did you see me?”

“Yeah, when you were knocking on the window.”

“You said you’d be watching when I got there!”

“How was I supposed to know you’d be nude? If I had known that I’d have been watching!”

“What didn’t you get? What did I say?”

“That you were at the bottom of the trail and coming back!”

At this point we’re both getting frustrated with each other...

“I told you I was walking up nude!”

“No you didn’t! When did you say that?!”

“I called you just before I got to the trail and said “I’m coming up the trail THIS WAY! You could see I was nude!”

Uh-oh. I WASN’T watching. I realized my huge mistake and said I hadn’t seen that she hadn’t dressed. I apologized and tried to make the best of it.

** We’ve been up and down this trail many times and have never seen anybody nude walking up from or down to the beach. This was my wife’s treat for me, I had no idea she was going to do that. Had I paid attention, I would have seen she was still nude walking toward the trail. Dummy me.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    Casaderio, Poplo. and bill697cu like this.
  6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

lol...........................

7. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I Love working in my garden Nude! Someone needs to start a thread about this!

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Sounds good.......

9. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Tons of times. Near my office there's a strange undeveloped strip of land surrounded by trees. I've been there probably a hundred times during the day, undressed and walked around. I always go beyond the trees to where I could possibly be seen, walk on the path, sit on the ground and get some sun, go past the bushes to where I could be seen from the street. People have seen me a few times, once it was kids who finished school early. I'm just sitting on a log or something, not doing anything indecent so it wouldn't be illegal even if they called the cops but I don't think anyone ever did. It feels so naughty to have this place that's my own so close to work that if anyone knew they'd probably be very upset with me.

Joe90 and NudistTed like this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'd probably get a "willy" then i get a arrested.........lol

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Beaches. Back in the day, a short (nude) sail out to Anclote Key, accessible only by boat. On a weekday, you could walk all day and not encounter another human. If you did, they were usually nude, too.
    Alternatively, early morning at Honeymoon Island; undeveloped from the northernmost parking lot, 5 miles to the tip. The north end had somewhat of a rep for Gay cruising, which was no deterrent for me. More myth than reality, at least on weekdays.
    Both required taking a lot of water with you (and a high SPF sunscreen). My '17 sailboat made a perfect conveyance and base camp.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
    Joe90 likes this.
  12. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

I wish I could take a nude walk with gf....

13. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

A couple of nights ago I woke up at midnight with this insane idea that I should go outside and walk around the block. I have no idea where it came from but that's what I did. It's hard to believe it wasn't a dream but I really did that. I looked up at every house as I passed and they all had curtains closed and almost all lights off so I didn't even feel that nervous or walk particularly fast. I figured people are almost all in bed and no one stands at their window looking out to the street at midnight. Maybe out the back window where their bedrooms probably are but not the front. I'm pretty sure no one saw me, it only took 5 minutes but I feel really smug that I've done that now.

14. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In South Carolina, that's with liberal use of anti-mosquito spray, I hope!

Alice in SC likes this.
  15. wifekaty

wifekaty Members

For anyone near the Chicago/northern Indiana area Lake 'O the Woods is a pleasant, rustic, not overly-developed nudist campground. Safe, never crowded, very friendly. Near Valparaiso, not that far from South Bend/Notre Dame. Take along a few friends and wander for hours in your birthday suits. Worse ways to spend a day.

bill697cu likes this.
  16. Hykes

Hykes Members

Unfortunately I don't live in an area I can get away with it anymore.. I used to live more out in the country, the house I had was surrounded by mostly farm land. In the evenings I would go out walking naked, I could see a car coming long before it got to me. I'm envious of those of you that can still do it

Joe90, NudistTed and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Bllide

Bllide Members

Just love reading all these. Nice that I am not the only one.
    I am lucky that I live near the country. I go out onb my own early mornings for walks and runs and often will get naked. It just feels so good. And its not just about feeling sensual....although it does, it just feels reall good!! There are a few small villages near me as well and if I am out say 2am in the morning, I will walk through them nude. It feels very daring and I just feel so good about it when I get home.
    I dont want to offend anyone or get caught. In 25 years I have been seen just 3 times and none have been bad reactions.

18. Dgr123

Dgr123 Members

When the opportunity arises at work which is on a mountain I strip down and go for a leisure walk. It's so invigorating without clothes Best feeling in the world

Joe90, bill697cu and NudistTed like this.
  19. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I would love to do that but ya always gotta be afraid of someone phoning the cops!

20. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I Love my early Morning Nude walks around our farm!

Joe90, Dude111, bill697cu and 3 others like this.