Nude Walk

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Darrenchristian, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Emanuel8161

Emanuel8161 Members

I am16 and at night I go outside full naked. It's very nice

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    bill697cu and NudistTed like this.
  2. Emanuel8161

Emanuel8161 Members

I leave in a small town not very populated with few houses in the neiborhood. At 16 years old I discovered that I like going naked outdoor. First time when I've done this I was home alone. I was naked in the living room after making a shower and I said to my self that it would be a crazy thing to go outside nude. It was 11 pm when I open the door very timidly, covering my penis in semi-erection and I crossed the street to the nearby park. After few minutes spending in the park I decided to go in the central area of the town. I felt so nervous but in the same time so good with myself feeling the air on my penis and ass. Arrived in the central area, I sat on a banch not more than 5 min. I got home without being caught and I started to plan my next naked outside walk.

calcmandan and bill697cu like this.
  3. Emanuel8161

Emanuel8161 Members

One time i went to the beach far away from crowded areas and i found a good spot to do naturism but still being exposed because not far away, like 50 meters behind me was a beach pub with few peoples. Anyway i got nude and entered the water. The crazy thing i did, not having something to eat or drink, i went nude to the front open space bar and buy what i wanted. The people were staring at me, some were smiling, others were talking on behind and others said "hey is just a kid and there's no problem on that". Anyway i didn't care because this is what i wanted to do and continued my day with dignity

bill697cu likes this.
  4. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

When I was a teenager if I happened to wake up between 1 and 4 I'd go walking around my neighborhood. My old school was about a mile away so sometimes I'd walk there, climb the fence and take a dip in the pool. I'd always go fully naked (i.e. bare feet) and never take clothes with me. I love the thrill of having no safety net. When cars drove by I'd duck behind a fence or hedge and wait for them to pass.
    I don't have the nerve these days as I've been in trouble with the law and I'm on my last strike with the wife. I like to think some day the law will change and I'll get my record expunged but for now I have to be careful.

res512, bill697cu, Rafa69 and 2 others like this.
  5. Sprogman

Sprogman Members

I loved going for a nude walks along the canal by my house in fenny Compton in Warwickshire.i would walk there with clothes on but when arrived at the Donal stip of and hold what I had in my hands or put the into my sandals and carry them. Yes I would get seen now and then but I didn't care I just kept walking.
    I love the feeling of the air all around my smooth naked body.
    Now I live in Thailand and I'm 97% naked all the time here only putting on a tee shirt and very short skirts when I go shopping.
    I have some land on the other side of the town and I'm always naked there even when people come and see what I'm doing.
    The villagers now call me the naked farmer.

bill697cu, Granite69 and NudistTed like this.
  6. Sprogman

Sprogman Members

I really don't understand why we can not go around naked.
    Some people say it's not descent to be naked in public some say it not allowed because of there fath.
    But why?
    Being a nudist is not a crime.we are not doing anything wrong are are just enjoying the freedom of being naked.
    If we was performing some sort of sexail act then I understand that other would be annoyed but we are not,we are just going for a nice walk in the sunshine or in the snow.
    It's a human relght to do what we like.
    So why can't we we do things naked if we choose too?

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Because it's against the law!

8. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Nudity is against the law in the majority of countries.......but in many California municipalities and counties, it is not. That said, it is still not advisable to be nude in public, why you ask? Because you can and will be arrested under a slew of other laws such as indecent exposure, causing a public disturbance, etc, etc. My advice, if you are planning on being nude in public, make sure it's a well known nudist area where nudity is tolerated.

Sandra Miller likes this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well any way love to see you naked.....!

10. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I Love walking and working in the Woods Nude! And I am Ready for Summer!

11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

No walking in the nude where I live "The Midwest" big snow storm on it's way, snow and more snow! but you can walk nude in my living room!...lol

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well Alice in the summer time my wife is always half dressed or even nude around the house and doesn't mind any one seeing her who might drop by! My wife has huge boobs and them babies play music when they bounce around...she has always had huge boobs and after having four kids you can imagine how big they got after!....You have kids Alice!

bill697cu and Alice in SC like this.
  13. Alice in SC

Mine are like 32B

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well Alice I'm flat chested so you got me beat....lol

Alice in SC likes this.
  15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You have good size boobs Alice that's for sure although I don't really know any thing about sizes of women bra's.....Have to ask the wife about that!...lol

Alice in SC likes this.
  16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

On a different subject have you ever falling in love with any of your lovers! My wife has and if not for the kids and her age I'm sure she might have lifted me for the guy! I really can't blame her after all one doesn't have control of their emotions especially when it's about love!

Alice in SC likes this.
  17. Alice in SC

4AM and I just took the trash cart to the road Nude! ❤

18. Alice in SC

I Love to take early Morning walks! Yesterday I spent 4 hours on the Tractor Bush hogging Nude!

19. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

So awesome

Sandra Miller and Alice in SC like this.
  20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Alice next time, call me I have a camera.................

Alice in SC likes this.