Nude Walk

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Darrenchristian, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Naturist Girl

Naturist Girl Members

I love to go hiking naked.

2. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

I enjoy nature trails. Also enjoy hiking and camping naked.

3. TheChezz

TheChezz Members

Wow. Thought I was sort of strange. I've loved being naked outside since I was a child. I am recently separated, so I have had an opportunity to indulge my peculiar hobby more regularly and considerably bolder of late. I don't like being completely naked and have a habit, well fetish I guess, of wearing large thick 70's cuff shirts large enough to cover down past my rear, cuff links, and three piece suite vests, and completely unbuttoned. I'm 40 years old and a public servant with two children, and besides this and a few substances questionabley labeled "wrong" by the powers that be(only thing I hate more than opiates is alcohol and I haven't had a drop for years). The idea of causing anyone to feel threatened, offended, outraged etc. makes me extremely cautious. I generally wear a gown and have a good "explanation" of why I am out at here am with a gown and the only clothing that doesn't make sex difficult. It isn't sexual anyway, but there is always an element. The only reason I would love for someone to catch me is if the enjoyed it. Even if it's as a laugh at my expense. I am quite slim and attractive for my age, but i don't flaunt it in the "normal" hours, so the thought of somebody being aroused by catching me doing this is amazing. Don't care what gender. It's extremely egocentric. I have no desire in men, but have no issues being used for a males gratification if they get something out of it. I am a public servant after all. What I would really like to know is if there are known locations where people want to come across naked people wandering around. I joined cause of this thread. Hi! Not alone anymore! Oh, my wife knows all about this. We're very open and still very much sexual and have both been quite enjoying gathering once and a while and talking about the sex stuff we've gotten up to while apart as we have very good sex.

4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Our summer home up north has seven acres. I spend nearly the whole day nude working, mowing and relaxing there. I love to hike through the property some which is wooded. Our winter home in the south is next door to a nude resort. Many of our neighbors, like ourselves are members. I usually do things nude in the backyard and many days we go next door to the resort where I walk the park. This year I am going to ride my bike there too. I always enjoy a nice walk in a warm summer shower.

NudistTed likes this.
  5. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

In the very early morning hours I like to walk up and down the street naked while I say my daily prayers.

6. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

Very early every morning I walk up and down the street Nude and say my prayers. It normally takes me about a half hour.

7. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

Very early every morning I walk up and down the street Nude and say my prayers. It normally takes me about a half hour.

8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I love working around our farm or taking nude walks & I have been caught ! Opp's !

9. matthewporter

matthewporter Members

Walking nude in rain is an amazing feel which can take you to the heaven.

1 person likes this.
  10. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I agree. The feeling if a nice summer rain falling over your naked body is like a cleaning of the soul. I love it

upscale1080 likes this.
  11. DJammies

DJammies Members

I can imagine. Walking nude in the summer rain sounds like it would be amazing! Unfortunately it doesn't rain much here let alone around the summer time. :(

12. Wonderer2

Wonderer2 Members

I too do the same in my neighborhood. I walk this one trail at night. It is so relaxing feeling the night breeze over my body.

13. Wonderer2

Wonderer2 Members

Being nude should be an everyday natural experience. Just be who you are a nudist.

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Where do you live I have a camera!

15. xrunnerdude

xrunnerdude Members

Walking along the nude beach on a sunny day leaving the troubles of the day behind.

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Maybe ahead of you!

NudistTed likes this.
  17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Call me I'll go with you!

18. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I often go for nude walks in the countryside near my home, it's very quiet around here so I'm not restricted to having to go early or late hours, I can just go in the daytime. There are some nice paths some alongside the farm and the fields, others through the woods. One leads all the way to the coastal path and to the beach where I like to sunbathe nude. If I do meet anyone usually they are absolutely fine about everything. I always have some swimwear wrapped around my wrist though just in case I need to cover up.

NudistTed likes this.
  19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Don't walk by me I always carry a camera!

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Then why doesn't your photo show all of you!