Nude walk in the woods

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by stoat69, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

I would in the woods in Germany. If someone would come along, I would sit on a bench, trying to be discrete, but they would pass by as if I had clothes on.

2. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Nothing in life quite as nice as being bare naked out in the woods.
    During the warmer seasons strolling around the forest nude is how I start every morning. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

Sure wish there were places here in America, at least where I live where there wouldn't be ny chance of running into someone! Specially if they didn't approve!

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Thats very nice to hear!!

5. hardnusa38

hardnusa38 Guest

I enjoy my every chance!
    I have alot of land to be myself on!

6. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

One of my favorite things to do when the opportunity presents itself.

7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I could do that here with a pretty good chance of no one seeing me, but I haven't....and I would only do it if it were hot outside.....but that is not a good idea....you get bitten by ticks in these woods...most likely like and are advised to wear long sleeves and long pants in the woods here....

As a Finn.......they take their saunas nude and then jump into a lake or the snow afterwards to cool down....and it is usually close knit...family or something like that.....not exhibitionism.....I have done that before.....but out in the snow is only for a minute or two anyway......
    it certainly works to cool down. i contemplate getting a sauna put up on this property...but have not looked into it yet.

8. Onyourmarks

Onyourmarks Senior Member

I have done some nude hiking myself out here in the mountains. I would love to be naked more in places like in the granite quarries we have here, on a boat, camping, odd jobs around the house, gardening... but with more like minded people. I just don't understand that nudism still is not socially accepted by most. In another post I mentioned that I love to see the variety of people and ages on the nude beach near to where I live; all ages and hundreds of people of many nationalities.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

this ^ last night in the rain..

10. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

There is a beautiful naturist beach in SW France called la Cote Sauvage (the savage coast), the car park is in an extensive pine forest, some years back I walked from the car park to the beach topless which was nice enough, but then plucked up the courage to walk back to the car naked at the end of a lovely day spent totally nude. It was a wonderful feeling. We really must go back there soon!

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

the rain was from the south, so it was kinda warm and misty, not raining very hard but the trees gather much, and can dump on you in the breeze. it was comfortable, first actually nude night hike in a while..

1 person likes this.
  12. deleted

deleted Visitor

yes, it was.. the game lands have a horseshoe type of walkable trail cut into them. basically, it helps the handicapped hunters get thru the woods without any problems. Its very nice in the night, no need for any unnatural lighting no worry getting lost. secluded, peaceful, spiritual ..

13. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

I've been tempted to go for a nude walk in the woods lately, but spring turkey season is in full swing & my luck.... I'd run into a hunter. I'm spending my mornings hunting too though. I'm going to have to wait until June, when hunting season closes. It's usually warmer then, but this year we're having July weather in May!

14. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I love going on nude walks :)

15. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

I love being bare out in the rain, especially after an otherwise hot day. ^-^

16. horsewarrior62

horsewarrior62 Members

I regularly walk the local bridleways and footpaths naked. At one time I would quickly out something on if walkers were nearby, but now I just walk on past them. I've had a few negative comments but generally most people accept it. Being naked whilst walking is so much more invigorating...

17. Naturist Girl

Naturist Girl Members

18. Naturist Girl

Naturist Girl Members

I love going for naked hikes in public parks. People I meet usually are friendly. Some just say hi. Some ask why I'm naked. Others just pretend not to notice I'm naked.

Jmack likes this.
  19. hardnusa38

hardnusa38 Guest

I enjoy the same!

20. hueyflyer

hueyflyer Members

There is a series of trails nearby that I often walk naked. One that I really enjoy leads to a small beach where I can sun and swim during the summer months. A very few people use this area but I have encountered others on the trails and at the beach a few times. So far, no one as objected to my being naked. A couple of times I have met some others using the area nude!