Nude sunbathing

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by NatureDude, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

Going to a naturist resort would be a great experience for you. Totally nude is the way to go. Life is short, fill it with pleasure.

2. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

Thought about talking with the neighbors who have the teenagers? Exposure to minors is not cool, maybe open communication with the parents might help that you will from time to time exercise your right to sunbathe naturally.

3. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

I do not sunbathe, nude or otherwise. But I would to be nude in a secluded and shaded area.

4. M2986

M2986 Members

My girlfriend did speak with them. It is our backyard. We can do whatever we like, however, yeah its not cool. The kids are not allowed upstairs during the day. At night they are in bed and their rooms are on the ground floor.

5. DJammies

DJammies Members

I've heard the Vitamin D thing too, which is good I guess. (not sure how that works exactly :/) As for the tanning part, I don't mind a little tan myself. Problem is is that I tan very easily so just need to be careful. (lotions, etc.) I think full nude would be best here if wanting to avoid tan lines and such obviously.

6. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

You can buy cloth screens that go between poles in order to block much of the view from the neighbor. Certainly laying out on a towel or lounger would be completely hidden from view from a nearby 2 story. A cheap solution and you would gain some points with the neighbors. Living in cities does require compromise with "noise" and visual "pollution". Good luck with it.

1 person likes this.
  7. M2986

M2986 Members

Thank you much! We have since spoke with our neighbors. We don't mind being seen by adults. We were concerned about minors. We spoke to the parents and they told us not to worry about a thing. But thanks for the helpful suggestions!! ;) :)

2 people like this.
  8. Tchelle

Tchelle Members

I have been nude sunbathing for over twenty years
    We spend several mornings a week laying out on the deck usually reading while sunbathing
    Beginners should be careful of the genitals and nipples for the first few days
    I found that a good layer of ponds cream keeps the burn off those areas until you start tanning and it is nice rubbing it in afterwards

9. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I spend most of my day nude at home in the yard, at the pool in the nude resort next door or at the nude beach. So Im usually tanning somewhere.

10. Jordanlk2707

Jordanlk2707 Members

I have tanned outside naked before. It just feels great on my skin.

11. meeses

meeses Member

That's the way to deal with it! There's nothing better than being upfront and yet polite about nudism.

I have 5 neighbours around me and I live out in the country, still there's only one of them that I have to worry about ( their children) when I'm nude in my backyard and it's not a problem. I just stay clear of their view.
    You either address the issue with them, accept a compliment from someone or... stay out of view. I chose the latter with that neighbour. :)

12. barbirolli

barbirolli Members

I don't sunbathe as a rule: I get bored. I don't really tan at all, so I don't really understand why people do it. Nor do I generally like to laugh at people, but there is nothing so hilarious as a naked person, brown as a berry, except for the white bits where they've kept their swimwear on.

13. TominMontana

TominMontana Members

it is exhilarating at the very least.

14. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

This is one thing I like doing outside naked, in a private backyard or secluded area. No tan lines, and it feels somewhat free-ing. I'm not a nudist, but I like this.

15. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

+ Quote
    You have me convinced.....I am IN

16. TominMontana

TominMontana Members

I think I consider myself a naturist as opposed to 'nudist'. I am completely comfortable in an outdoor setting - in the woods or in the yard so long as we aren't putting on a show. The nudists I have know don't seem to differentiate between indoors and outdoors. I don't really have a thing for being nude in the house just to be nude. Nothing wrong with it as far as I am concerned - one of those 'to each his/her own'. I like being outside, in the sun and warmth and, if too warm, a nice breeze works wonders.

Deidre likes this.
  17. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

Me and my gf's daughter did that everyday the past summer..

18. beachwalker

beachwalker Members

We're the same. The attraction is in enjoying the sun and the outdoors in as natural a way as possible. Anyway, if you're at a beach and swimming, who wants to be wearing wet swimwear!?

bananaman321 and JessWithCurves like this.
  19. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I like to enjoy nude sunbathing while on nude hikes in the woods. I will find clearing and lay out enjoying the sun.

beachwalker likes this.